Delay in SC 190 Visa Grant

223112 : Recruitment Consultant Skill assessment : Vetasses Successful in Aug 2015 PTE : Successfull in Nov 2015 EOI Submitted for NSW (Visa- 190 class) : 55+5(State Nomination) on Nov 2015. NSW Invitation : Jan 2016 Visa Lodge: Mar 2016 Visa Grant: Waiting since one year :( Current Status: Assessment in progress Hi, I've been awaiting for my visa grant since one year, Case officers contacted me twice requesting for more info in May'16 and Nov'16. Could anyone let me know the maximum TAT for SC 190 Visa grant from NSW Regards, Karthi
The immigaccount do not update these things. It is indeed a long wait, did you call the DIPB? Any answers for it ? You may also an humble email seeking the status as you have been waiting for 1 year. Indeed this is my 4th month in waiting after lodging all the papers.I submitted the PCC/Medicals for ANZC 233311 on nov.14th.16 for 190 subclass. Did not heard so far. All our plans are under quandry as we do not know the outcome. If you have a MARA agent, may be he can assist some way.
Thanks for responding... I never tried calling DIBP however, I wrote couple of mails to case officers after uploading the requested docs in Immi portal. By this 30th Mar'17 I'll complete one year from the date of lodging my Visa application. My fingers are crossed, no clue on the outcome. All our plans are going for a toss... I've been seeing the same status "Assessment in progress" since one year.
Hi there, I am very sorry to hear that, hopefully the golden email turns up soon.The department website says processing time is 3 months!!!but obviously there is no guarantee.Could you please say what documents CO asked for?
Initially CO asked for my spouse graduation certificate and after 6 months again they requested for Form 80 and reference declarations from all employers
Hello i also logded in march and i got verification in nov still i m waitimg One year have been completed
Are you guys from india??? And which part Karthikgoutham and goldy?? The reason being i asked is that my agent said it takes time because we belong to different states of india and they are looking at no of cases to verify physically from the same state..thats the reason ours too is taking long.. were from the northeast of india. And you guys
Hello sir i am from india punjab
Your should be faster.. punjab is closer to delhi... really wish i knew what are the dipb upto
I'm from south India, any clue when DIBP will do the physical verification. As per their official website, they should close each case within a TAT of 3-6 Months
hi goldy, may i know what kind of verification they did in Nov'16
I am also waiting from last six month. The final communication with my CO was about that they were unable verify my PTE Score. Once I contacted to PTE Support and sent email, PTE acknowledged that they informed DIBP on how to access my PTE scores on Dec 13, 2016. After that no more news so far.
I am also waiting from last six month. The final communication with my CO was about that they were unable verify my PTE Score. Once I contacted to PTE Support and sent email, PTE acknowledged that they informed DIBP on how to access my PTE scores on Dec 13, 2016. After that no more news so far.
Hi Karthi, May I know what is your current status. I am a recruitment consultant lodged EOI on 14th Jan with 65+5 Points and waiting for the invitation. Regards, Swetha
Hi Karthi, May I know what is your current status. I am a recruitment consultant lodged EOI on 14th Jan with 65+5 Points and waiting for the invitation. Regards, Swetha
Hi Swetha, you'll receive Invitation from NSW with in 2-3months of TAT from the date of EOI1. My current status is waiting for visa grant
455 days, awaiting for grant from NSW.
Hi, after long wait... I received verification call from Australian high commission office - New Delhi requesting for more documents. Can anyone suggest what would be the maximum TAT to issue Visa grant hereafter.

Finally Visa grant received from NSW :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Great news!

Please update the tracker :slight_smile: