Delay in 189 Subclass Visa Grant

The following are the key dates by which we approached the PR process offered by Australia under 189 Subclass Visa :- Passport Renewal : By 11th March 2016 for entire family ( Me+ wife + Kid) IELTS Appeared on : 19th March 2016. PTE : 2nd Feb'16 for myself and 25th July'16 for spouse. EA Assessment : Positive results received on 6th June'16. Filed EOI : 8th June'16. EOI Grant : 6th July'16. PCC for me & spouse : 21st July 2016. Filed for VISA 189 : 6th Aug'16. CO 1st Contact : 18th Aug'16 for Further Medical Tests for Spouse. Medical Tests Cleared : 14th Nov'16 as per IMMI Account. CO 2nd Contact :22nd Nov'16 for Spouse to sign Form 815 Health Undertaking. Since then, 28 days passed; No Emp Verification & No Grant so far. In Total 137 Days passed by with no change in status from "Assessment in Progress" . Can someone guide what should we do next ??
Total Number of Points claimed is 65.
Same thing here mate, are u with Brisbane or Adelaide?
Adelaide !!
Its purely a wait and watch game. Even if you call them, they have a standard reply that each case is different and timelines will vary. You can try emailing them or calling them
I did try calling them!! First they made me wait for 35 mins for answering the call and thereafter they gave a standard reply without listening to my case that the process may take up to 6 months!! . Keeping my fingers crossed.
1 Like
If any one have ans for this query ? i think not even M. Tunbull can answer this query. because there is no answer after " assessment in progress" i am waiting from 10 month and try a lot to find answer whats going on... all the best..good luck
150 Days and counting............................Anyone on same boat???
We are on the same boat... 7 months waiting...
330 days
315 Days and still counting :(
154 Days passed , till now Not a single query other than medical & signing form 815; 7 weeks, since i signed health undertaking that too for my wife ( dependent) . Don't understand why things are not moving at all. All other commitments are failing based on the grant delayed decision. Guess !! its Not at all a priority for DIBP !!!
Is there a way to send some feed backs regarding their service, 3 Months is understandable but not 5 Months and beyond without any query !! Totally unacceptable.
It really sucks to fall in the 5% category... we have no choice than wait...
Hey whats your status in Skillselect?
Position :- External Auditor EOI submitted date :- 30.08.2015 submitted Points :- 60 Points SC189 Points Updated :- 65 on 15.03.2016 SC189 EOI raised SC190 :- 70 Points May 2016 Total days passed :- 512 as of today 23.01.2017 can anyone advise what should i can do or what can be the issue for not getting invited. as per this web site tracker my application is still after 83 applicants one week back it was 76 after. Can anyone advise what i should do.
Just the same as ever Status : LODGED. Don't think the skill select makes any relevance once you have received the invite and once you have filed for VISA. Although the EOI gets suspended on the day of filing VISA.