Current time take by CO to process after contact and doc upload

Folks, Here is my timeline details from 189 lodgement: Visa Lodged - 11 Dec 2016 Documents uploaded were none by Agent :( CO Contact on 6 Jan 2017 We started to upload most docs and finally on my request agent replied to CO on 18 Jan 2017 in email. Status - Assessment in progress Additional docs like Tax docs, birth certificate uploaded on 3rd Feb and 5th Feb 2017 (28 days time was going to end on 3rd Feb) Re-uploaded docs Work references, CV and Qualifications in right category (previously agent uploaded them under wrong category) and I also raised form 1023 notification of incorrect answer on 11 Feb 2017 to be on safer side. Current status - Assessment in progress Thus considering my case falls under avg processing time, generally what time Case officer will take to revert or grant visa? Will this time start from end of 28 days(3rd Feb 17), last document upload(11 Feb 17) or CO contact date (6th Jan) ? Thank you for sharing your views!
Hi ethical.prodigy it seems to vary and they don't move linearly. I applied for 189 on Jan 18, was contacted on Feb 6 to submit a document to which I replied the next day. A mate of mine with SAME qualification, application date and SAME case officer was contacted after I was and hence replied later and got his visa granted, while I'm still waiting. I've sent them 3 emails because I think they made a mistake in asking for a document that I don't have, to no avail. No contact, no grant, no nothing... Good luck!
@vitorsyd - Thanks for sharing. All the best! Hope you get your grant soon in coming week. You are right, they work mysteriously. I seriously pray my grant comes on or before May 2017.
Thanks ethical.prodigy! I doubt if CO ask for Medicals/PCC then he will again take one or two months to come back. Am i right? Please advise.