Comprehensive Checklist to follow during Visa Lodge

Note that an applicant will have only 60 days to apply for Visa post receiving your ITA i.e make the payments to lodge the application. After the applicant makes the payments he/she will have the links to upload the documents and also generate your HAP id for medicals. The following Forms and Documents are required:-

A) Forms

1. Form 80- Personal Particulars for assessment including Character Assessment- to be filled by and completed for each applicants who are 16 years of age or over. All the questions to be answered. Avoid using N/A. There should not be any gap period in Question#18-Details of addresses of the places where you have lived during the last 10 years (including Australia), Question# 20 Employment History and Question # 21 Qualifications undertaken since secondary school. If there is a gap, provide an explanation for the same.

Note:- The form should be filled in Upper Case. Either by hand or can be type written. Sign at appropriate place and scan it back to be uploaded.

B) List of documents are required:

1. Photocopy of passports of PA, Spouse and all dependent children (if married). All pages duly notarized or colored scanned copies of original documents.

2. Academic/Education transcripts and certificates from Std Xth onwards for PA and Spouse (if married)- duly notarized or colored scanned copies of original documents.

3. Passport size photographs each of PA, Spouse and Children (with white background only)

4. Notarized copy or colored scanned copies of assessment result from the Assessment

5. Visa Processing Fee can be made either by Credit Card (Master Card/American Express/Visa) or travel card in favour of DIBP. Applicants can also use Forex Card. ** Make sure that additional amount is available on card which might be required to pay the surcharges as applicable PayPal is another option that can be used to pay the visa fees

6. Applicant charge 18 years or over Additional Applicant charge under 18 years AUD $ 3670/- AUD $1835/- AUD $920 /-

(If applicant pays for the application by credit card, a surcharge will apply. The current surcharge rates are:

• Visa and MasterCard* - 0.98%
  • American Express and JCB - 1.4%
  • Diners Club International - 1.99%
  • The surcharge will also apply to Debit Visa cards and Debit MasterCards when making payments online. Source** DIBP Website)
  1. Notarized copy or colored scanned copies of Police Clearance Certificate from all countries where stayed for 12 months or more for PA, Spouse and dependent Children aged 16 years and above. Note : Indian Police clearance certificate must be obtained only from the Regional Passport Office.--------------------- may be submitted later on request when medical received
  2. Copy of birth certificate - duly notarized or colored scan copy of original document.
  3. Notarized copies or colored scanned copies of original documents of Work Experience letters from all employers for PA and Spouse (if married)- particularly the current one which must be recently dated.
  4. Notarized copy or colored scanned copies of original document of marriage certificate.
  5. Birth certificates of children - duly notarized or colored scanned copies of original document.
  6. Updated Resume of PA & Spouse (if applicable )
  7. Form 16 (Tax related) from all present and past Employees (if applicable) - duly notarized or colored scanned copies of original document.
  8. Form 2D Saral (if applicable) - Tax related - duly notarized or colored scanned copies of original document.
  9. Salary Slips for at least 5-6 per year to cover the whole employment period. - Duly notarized or colored scanned copies of original document.
  10. Copies of Bank Statement evidencing the deposit of Salary to cover the whole employment period (Notarized or colored scanned copies of original document)
  11. Details of reference from present/past employment. (Notarized or colored scanned copies of original document)
  12. References from Client/Customers (Appreciation letter). (Notarized or colored scanned copies of original document)
  13. Notarized Copy or colored scanned copy of Valid IELTS for Primary applicant.
  14. Colored scanned copy of IELTS with overall 4.5 bands for Secondary applicant or submit a letter from the college/institute/university in regard to medium of instructions as English during the course. This is to prove spouse English Language capability. If IELTS or the certificate cannot be provided as evidence applicant can opt to pay the VAC2 charges i.e. AUD 4885
  15. Sponsored Family supporting documents.

Various form that might be required. Form 80 Personal Character Assessment

Form 1221 Additional Personal Particulars Information Form

That’s great, thank you for sharing dat Vikas!

Under what section of your immiaccount do you upload passport photos - evidence of character section? Travel section? “Other Documents” section?

I have 14+ years of experience and ACS deducted 6 years as i did graduation from Non-ICT stream and counted experience starting Dec 2009. That gives me 8+ years of experience and while submitting EOI, it asks you to fill last 10 years of employement details.

At later stage do we need to submit document for all 14 years of work experience like salary slips, bank statement, IT return or only for last 10 years. As i am having trouble getting these for my period between 2003-2005 and this is more then 10 year old. I do have other documents like Experience letter, appointment letter, promotion letters and 2 salary slips.