CO asked for PTE scores

My CO contacted me asking for PTE scores, though i had already uploaded the scores upfront at the time of lodgement. Now i have provided him with the confirmation e-mail which PTE had sent at the time of delivering scores to DIBP. Is this sufficient or should i do something in addition to this? Thanks

Go to Pearsons website, login, then send the results to Department of home affairs. Thats what CO is after.

Thanks for your reply andy. Scores were already sent to DIBP at the time of result. Now i have sent the confirmation mail to CO which pearson had sent me that my scores have been sent to DIBP

well… now lets just wait what CO has to respond, keep us posted mate and good luck.

Sure . I will keep you updated. Thanks

Hi Djr123,

Did you get any update for the PTE-A score report verification with the Case officer.

Hi

Could you please confirm if the confirmation email showing the score report had been sent was sufficient? I have received the same request today & I am unsure what to upload as PTE won’t allow the score report to be resent to the same recipient.

Hi Wilson - One of my friend is in the same boat. CO asked him for PTE score card which he had provided earlier. He had given PTE in Jan 2017 and uploaded everything while applying PR in Jan 2018. CO sent a request for PTE score verification in March 2019. PTE is not willing to send again as results expired in Jan 2019. Can you please share your experience on how did you proceed and what was the result?

Hi Arun Arora, My friend has the same problem as well , his pte scores has been expired and immigration asking for verification, could you please provide an update on this. it will be helpful