Hi friends !!! I’m applying for skill migration under the occupation ’ Supply and distribution manager - ANZSCO 133611’. I have got my skill assessment done and it has come out to be positive. I have more than 21 years of work experience as a logistics officer in the Indian Army. But AIM has cleared only 4.5 years of my work experience in the selected occupation which gives me only 5 points for work experience. However, there is another provision wherein I can claim 10 additional points for a closely related skilled occupation which must be:
- in the same ANZSCO Unit Group or
- consistent with a career advancement pathway or
- determined by an assessing authority that it is closely related to your nominated occupation.
I’m claiming these points for another occupation called ‘Procurement Manager ANZSCO- 133612’. Could someone clarify the following points
- Will this claim be approved without getting the closely related skilled occupation assessed by the assessing body ?
- Can someone give an estimate from experience or from statistics if my occupation ‘Supply and distribution manager - ANZSCO 133611’ will get a call with 65 points including the state nominated points ?
Thanks for support and guidance !