CIC Helpline / CVAC New Delhi Helpline

Hi All,

I have been seeing status for “Approved Source” in the Passport Processing Tracked as " Called MyCIC Helpline". Can someone please let me know what is the helpline number? Looked online - but was able to find only the email for the New Delhi CVAC.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys.

hey, try the following:

Thank you Andy- will try that out and post in the update here.

Great! good luck, if not this number, then lets us know and we find right number :slight_smile:

The number provided the same status as VFS tracking website. I came across this number when looking up the net. Wonder if we can try it from outside Canada

try this number:

Thank you Andy - I did try that number - but they did mention that for any status updates to drop an email to the ID - DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

They said they do not provide status updates over the phone. So it might be a different number I would assume, but the email inquiry should be good. Thank you for the help Andy! :slight_smile: :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

All the best, hope you get it soon!

Got my Passport today. Thank you so much for the help here Andy!! :hugs::hugs::beers:

Sure thing! Very happy for you and wish you all the best with new country and opportunities!