Chemical Engineer (233111)

Hi…

Any chemical engineer who got invite in this year and with how many points and in which sub class ??

Share your views. And also share views about what are the chances for this occupation to receive an invitation with 60 points (189) and 65 points (NSW) ??

Thanks…

EOI lodged on 4 Jan 2018 for NSW State Nomination with 55+5 (Chemical Engineer - 233111).

Is there any chance of getting nomination?

Hi… No feedback received from any of the Chemical Engineering background, based on which we can guess this thing…

hi friend, m also ch eng. applied on 23rd jan 2018 with 65 +5 SS. The situation is different from last year actually we should try to score more in English to secure our invite. Last year 60 was enough score for 233111 as non-prorata. Lets hope everything change soon and the score drops down to 60 with increase in number of invites. Good luck…

Do anyone receive invitation in Chemical Engineering in NSW ?? Kindly share results/views…

I’m also a chemical engineer and I submitted my EOI on 20-01-2018 (EOI score 65+5, IELTS7777, no working experience). I have not got any reply so far.

Dear Chemical Engineers,

I have overall (60 + 5 ) points …planning to apply in this weekend on 22/04/2018 for NSW …Could you please tell me how many months it will take for a Chemical/Material science engineers to get an invitation.

Thanks in advance

Eagerly waiting for reply

Best regards