Business trip to foreign country post AOR

Hello Members, I have got AOR on 4th March, direct ITA. Its been 51 days and I have no updates to my application yet, though I am most positively expecting medicals to get passed in this week itself. I might have to travel on-site to Chile for business purpose in mid May or later. Will this affect my application, as I do not have any travel history till now. Never been out of my native country. Will this travel increase my processing time to get PR. Any suggestion as to avoiding this travel or will this affect the processing time. Request members to please guide as to what all communication is required to be done to CIC (not yet applied for business visa), before getting business visa and/or after coming back from the trip. Thanks in advance.
Please note i am note I am not an immigration consultant: - I don't think it will increase your processing time at all. - If I were you I would notify CIC by raising a CSE that you have travelled - I would personally notify after my business trip so the dates are 100% confirmed. Good luck