April 2017 AOR - Permanent Residency

April AOR guys lets chat here.
Hi. I received AOR in April. Have submitted my application. Awaiting results....
FSW-OUTLAND AOR DATE - 6 APRIL
Hi guys I created a group for CEC April applicants, please join here. https://chat.whatsapp.com/7BgXUxkHI2ZHEHuS56pSp7
Great tracker. Thanks for the info. Hope to see fast processing here :)
FSW-Outland AOR 24 Apr 2017 Is there a whatsapp group?
Are you creating any WhatsApp group?
there is a group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/6TdIdRw5lcP8ihCCpiaQy3
what about may folks can we get added here, i received aor 13 may pr
AOR April 18 Additional Documents May 05 Medicals Passed May 09 Eligibilty In Progress Interview Not Needed Back ground Cheque is next step Thanks
Express Entry | FSW | AOR Feb, 2017 This is the update I received from by representative. ___ Where is this application? | Details Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement. Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. ___ WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Hi guys, My medical passed on 17th may and BG status changed to Your application in progress, the next step is to conduct BG check. What should i excpect next BG status change? Few guys get BG in progress right after medical passed. Anyone knows difference ? I am CEC inland, RCMP upfront.
Hi, I received my First AOR on April 6th 2017 and there is no update after that? My first file(dec 2016) medical passed and rejected due to nonsubmission of some documents. This is my second file, medical not yet updated? I use the same medical details for the revised application. Anybody face the same situation earlier?
Hi Guys, i have got the AOR on 27th April 2017. However i am unable to see my case in myimmitracker. Can someone help with this.

Kindly provide valid link for whatsapp group for April AOR … the above link has been revoked

If you received the whatsapp group link, please share it. Thanks