Application over six month

My application is over 6 month, AOR July 28 2018. My GCMS note shows eligibility under review. Should I raise a CSE?

My AOR: July 20, 2018. I did not get any updates till Jan 31st, 2019. It means 11 days over the due date. Later received PPR email, but nothing was updated in my account.

I called agent once in December and they told me decision was taken in September itself, but didnot receive mail till completion of 6 months. Again, I raised request in WebForm in Jan, 2019. This time, they confirmed that I am going to receive mail in 2 days and I got it a promised. So, Yes, Please raise request in WebForm.

Thanks for your reply and congratulations on your PPR, I raised CSE and got below reply the next day. What could be happening to my application?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

hi bhanu my application have crossed 6 months on 26 march should i raise query through web form what do i write there

Hi Satinder,

You can just ask for the status updates and if there is anything else you need to provide.

Hi all,

Congratulations to those of you who got their PPR !

Please I wanted to ask if it’s good to raise a query through the web form often?

My AOR was on October 2018, and I already sent many queries through the form, last one they were telling me everytime that my application is going through the background check.

Last time they simply told me: “We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application”

Should I contact them again? if yes, what to ask for exactly so I get a meaningful answer instead of the generic answer?

Thanks in advance!

hi again!

I received another email, following up with the last query:

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I thought all this time the application was under review, so does this mean it’s going to start review now?

Thanks