Aor august 2018

Hi everyone, Is there any other one waiting for PPR. I got AOR on August 21, 2018 and medical passed on Sept 14, 2018. No updates after that.

Yes I am AOR 21August 2018

Have you applied for the GCMS notes?? Or any other info you have?? Why its taking too much time?? Any Idea🤦🏻‍♂️

My AOR date is 25th August 2018. Background status changed in November. Till date no update.

Hi Everyone,

Question: How do you see the Background status change date?

It seems to me a LOT of people are waiting, FSW-Inland stream in particular, for applications made in early July 2018 and beyond. At the rate things are going, they’ll all go beyond the 180 day deadline. You can order the GCMS notes but you probably won’t find any reason for delay there.

Something happened internally at some point in mid 2018 that is resulting in a backlog for this stream, before that they were processing FSW-inland applications very quickly, way below the 180 day estimate. I suspect since they’re required to process applications in “180 days or less” they allocated their resources elsewhere to process other application types. Temporary study and work visa processing times appear to have gone down for instance.

1 Like

your statement seems right.

When you check the application regularly only then you can find the real date of background check. Some people like me are curious ones, who regularly checks the application status to keep oneself hopeful…

Our AOR was aug 2nd. Ip2 and waiting desperately for the PPR news

Anybody applied for GCMS notes?? Or anybody called them and asked why they are getting so much time??

AOR Aug 11th. IP2 since Oct 17th No GCMS notes raised.

My status has been the same since Oct, I have been calling CIC once a month. My last conversation with them was 2 days ago. Eligibility- pass Criminality- pass Security- yet to start No progress on file since October File is still in Ottawa No RR either.

Hi,

AOR - 18th Aug, Medical - 8th Sep… After that no update…

Did they tell you on the call about your eligibility and criminality status???

I called them yesterday and they told me to wait till the estimated time is over.

I submitted online enquiry form and today received an answer. They said, my application is still in process and will communicate through the email Id. Nothing more. I don’t know what to do right now. I have also applied for GCMS notes, waiting for those now.

Did you receive any update??

Yes received PPR 25 January

Congrats

I got the AOR on august 9th 2018 and medical passed on august 30th 2018 and till then no updates happened. The timeline of 184 days of getting ppr is going to be end on february 9th 2019, We are not allowed to call from outside the Canada then how should we contact them for knowing the current status of our application and also the reason for the delay.

Do you apply for the GCMS notes?? Or try to fill out the Web Page form. I don’t know if you will receive anything on that. But GCMS notes are helpful

Mine is August 1 AOR. When I called CIC on Jan 16 they had not started security yet.