AOR 08 Jan 19 - Medical not cleared yet

Dear All,

My AOR was on 08 Jan 2019. As of today, I haven’t passed medical yet. My updated status is still shown as follows as of yesterday. Is it normal since it’s been more than a month? I understood that more and more applications coming in and the long holiday play a part in this delay; however, in my group’s tracker, some are already at IP2.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hi!

My AOR is also 8 January, and I have also got nothing yet. Not even medicals passed. It is very worrying. Will let you know if it changes.

Hello Brinks,

I’ve passed medical and received letter requesting for biometrics. How about you?

Yes also passed medicals and have had biometrics requested. Going to do those on Wednesday. And you? I wonder how long after biometrics we have to wait for PR? :thinking:

Hi all

Got the PPR today…Finally!!! :grin:

Hey congrats… Good news for aor 2019 thread also… Plz share your timeline