AIPP PR application

Hello evwryone, i am under AIPP (Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program), currently here in New Brunswick on a WP status. I have applied PR and here is my status as per gckey… can you please tell me if i am in IP1 or IP2. AOR : NOV 28 2018 MR: NOV 28 2018 ( for wife and son) MEDS DONE: DECEMBER 04 2018 DEC 12: GCKEY STATES THAT MEDICAL PASSED AND PRE-ARRIVAL LETTER CAME FROM EMAIL

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thank you to those who can make a response.

it should be IP2, may I know when it changed to “We are processing your background check”?

1 Like

It was on IP2 last Dec 13 2018. Until then, no updates yet

Hello. I received my exit interview letter today Feb 26 2018, for the COPR. My PR got approved.

Hello!

Anyone knows if we could use any tracker for AIPP? I’m a Atlantic High-Skilled Program applicant but there’s simply no tracker for that. I’ve added my case under the category of PNP-Inland Applications though I’m not sure it’s going to work. Please advise.