Accountant 75points by 01/2018

Hello I’m looking for expert’s help and advise . I have 70 points at the moment (20points pte age and Australian study) To increase points I can either get 5 points by professional year which I’ll graduate in jan 2019 . Will i be able to get an invite with 75 points by may 2019(visa expiry) in either 189 or 190 NSW.

My second option is to go and study 1 year jn ACT to get 5 points by ACT more. Then I’ll have 80 points including ss of ACT and as per agents a better chance of getting an invite in ACT then NSw. But this option is expensive.

Now I have to decide between Melbourne and canberra. Will be grateful if i could get an early reply as I need to make the decision asap.

Thanks and Regards Kunal sharma

Its a difficult question, right now, 70+5 seems not to be enough. However, how the situation will develop? I don’t know.

If you want to be safe, maybe it worth applying for both NSW and Vic, and SC189. While you wait, you can have contingency plan and go study to ACT… with 80 its easier, i think you can also get SS from ACT if you studies there? I am not 100% sure, but check.

Hello andy Thanks for the quick and informative reply. So you don’t think if applying in 2019 75 points would get me an invite . Also yes Canberra gives 5points for SS whn you live and study there on 1 yr. So I’ll be having 70 points plus 5 points professional year in canberra and 5 points for ss.

We never know what will happen in 1 year from now… that’s my view.

Hey Andy,

My situation is different I already have 75 points and my EOI effective date is 18/11/2017.

Based on your knowledge, what do you think when can i get invite.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks Qalim