65 pointers

hello

what are the chances of 65 pointers who lodged their EOI in Aug 2017 in engineering technologist? in how much time invitation will come? please, guys, share some insight

You should in theory be invited when 65 pointers start getting invites… when will this happen? Maybe next round?

but how many back loggers with 65 points will be there? as they will be invited first and then me. so any idea what will be the situation probably?

I’m new to this forum…Anyone with same 65 points applied for Code: 263111 (2631) waiting for ITA this year?

for quite a bit of time 65 pointers were not invited… lets see what happens tonight.

Hi friends…any of u granted visa with 65 points?

visa grant does not depend on points, processing is based on many factors but not points.

hi everyone… what are the chances of getting invitation from NSW for 233512 Mechanical engineer with 65 points (10English) (EOI lodged 12/02/2018) And what about 189. are they going to increase the capping in future.(EOI fir 189: 21/08/2017).

I think quite low as of now…

@Andy-MyImmiTracker it’s 65 without state points. right now I am trying to get 79+ each. I have seen on Immitracker that NSW has invited only one person that too with 75 points and not even a single candidate with less points since Apr 2016. Are they not inviting Mechanical Engineers in their regular monthly rounds? And what about the remaining invitation (189) of 2335 code for this financial year. Is it possible to get invite after july 2018 in either of 2 (189 or 190 NSW with 65 and 65+5)? also icould tell if there any possibility of invite from 489 NSW so that I can lodge EOI there too.