489 visa when can i expect(261311)

visa-subclass-489
489 visa when can i expect(261311)
5.0 1

Hi I have applied my visa for Central west on dec-18-2018 and medicals are done by Jan-18-2019. By when can i expect my visa grant.

When are you going? Have you got your visa grant? I have applied 489 visa in December and waiting for my grant.

Hi Khushi,

That was default signature. I am still waiting for my visa. That was my question “Hi I have applied my visa for Central west on dec-18-2018 and medicals are done by Jan-18-2019. By when can i expect my visa grant.”

Which region did u apply.

Hi Gadepalli and Khushi,

I too have lodged for 489 on 13th Dec 2018 and waiting for visa grant. Did you try myimmi tracker tool? It has given me grant timeline by 21st May 2019. I am not sure how accurate this tool is. Did you try the paid one?

Hi Nik, No I did not try. I was just using analysis given by immi tracker. It says Feb-1-19. Can you share the link for that tool.

Hi Gadepalli,

I am new to this website. Upon signing up, I received option to go for 1 month or 3 month plan. I paid USD 25 for 3 months plan. Basically I added my case and then paid for it. Afterwards I started to see an option where it gives me an estimate for “Grant date” and “CO contact date”. I am not sure if this feature is available free of cost as well. Just explore it more and then decide if you want to pay for this feature. So far I have found stats very helpful. Hoping that I will receive grant well before estimated timeframe.

Hi Nik,

Yes stats seems to be good. Hope we will get our grant soon. I see the trend for 489, Nov Applications are being addressed

Dear, I think they are clearing previous cases. I lodged on 15th Dec. Still status is received. Estimated time for 489 is 6 months I think. So we have to wait.