489 Visa Status + Information required button

Lodged my application for Software Engineering on 22nd July. After I was contacted by CO on 2nd August, I uploaded my documents (PCC + Medicals) on 7th August. I also emailed them the same. 1) Health clearance provided – no action required 2) Visa Status - Assessment in progress The visa status only changed recently from "Documents required" to "Assessment in progress" on 15th October after I discovered this button "Information required/provided" and clicked on it to confirm. It says "When you have provided the requested documents please click the button below to notify the department." I am just concerned ... I hope there is no issue as a result of me missing out on pressing this button which is very much invisible. Your thoughts would be very much appreciated.
Hello Tanayanash, Exactly the same thing happened with me. I pressed the button on 11th Oct, although I have submitted the documents on 22nd August. I too had sent them an email earlier. I've had no response from CO. BUT I can swear the button was not appearing before, although I had checked for it multiple times. Have you had any change in your status so far?
I got my grant on 8th of November, flying in February 2017 ...
Wow, good to hear that. Best of luck.
Thanks and good luck with your application, hope you get yours soon too :)