309 application status

Hello Guys,

Its been over 215 days that I’ve applied for my 309 from India and the only update from DIBP was to request for my husband’s PCC which happened 4 months before. I’m concerned about what’s happening with my case since there is no further update and I don’t know a way to enquire this from them.

Any valuable suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello,

My wife has applied for 309 as well and I was asked for my PCC from Australia about 2 months ago in September. I am not expecting a response from them at least for the next 4-5 months. They generally send a grant notification from here on, which should take 11-16 months from your application date. You should get it within 12 months if you are lucky. So I would suggest you to be patient and wait.

Thanks.

Thanks Praveen.

Is there any way to reach them at all? Just in case to make sure if they kept waiting for something from me?

Not really.

You can contact them through email, india.migrationvisas@dfat.gov.au

Although I can assure you that you would get a automated email from them and nothing constructive would happen. As per their timescales, it should take between 11-16 months as per DIBP website.

Here is the tracker that some people use to update timeframes with their applications, https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/partner-visa-tracker

You could use this to get a vague idea on how long your application would take.

Thanks

Sure. Thanks for your response again.