252411 Occupational Therapist Visa 189

252411 Occupational Therapist Visa 189

Hi all,

I am new to Immitracker, so I hope I’m doing the right thing here.

As I couldn’t find a lot - about migrating OT’s that have/are in their process of applying for the 189 visa - I am creating this topic.

Over the past few days, I have been trying to figure out how everything works.

Last week, I have submitted my EIO with 60 points and am worried that it might take a loooong time for me to be selected.

Anyway, I hope other occupational therapist find their way to this topic so we can share experiences!

Hi fellow OT!

How’s your application update? all the best.

Hi!

Applied and received Immi Assessment Commence Mail on 7th September, 2018. Nothing after that. Are you already onshore or are you in process of applying as well?

any update? got this mail too

No. tried calling DHA. Initially they gave a standard reply but when tried to ask a little more, the guy checked our file and said “That all documents are in order and all that is needed to be done is wait…”

I am not sure whats going on. I am getting really frustrated, especially when you see people who have applied in September getting grants in 70 days and here we are, waiting for close to 200 days without anything…

all we can do is just wait and pray. good luck to us

Hi likiya,

What is lodgement date? And from whom did you get the Immi Assessment Commence Mail?