190 NSW job code 2613 - software engineer

My EOI submitted on Dec 7th 2016. Overall NSW - 60 + 5(SS ) - 65 points; PTE - 0 Edu - 15 Exp - 15 Age - 25 Wife Acs - 5 state sponsorship - 5 Submitted for NSW - 190 Total - 65. Could you please let us know how long it will take to get an invite for NSW.
same as mine
what I heard is that even though I have 65 points ( with SS), they would consider only IELTS/PTE = 7 bands applications. while they sending invite, they will pick depends on that criteria. Any one aware of this???
There is nothing like that.. ..even I applied with 65 points and I have not seen anyone invited with those points....they will start issuing it from Feb to April.. ..u have to wait....or else apply 489 which is good as well...
Please give English test as well. you can add points and will increase the chances of invite.
@khanamzy so do they usually send invites to people who have score 60+5 from Feb to April?
I have submitted EOI with 65 points (for sc189) and 70 (for sc190: NSW) on 31st January, 2017. I didn't receive any invitation after the draw on 1st February. Please can anyone help me understand in how many days can I expect any communication from them? also, is it like the draw for sc189 and sc190 takes place on different days (with a gap of 2-4 days)? Thanks in advance!
I have not received the invite for 60+5 for software engineer role. Anyone received recently???