190 Any state & 189 visa, Engineering Technologist (ANZSCO 233914) with 60 points

Hi all, I have lodged the EOI on 06/01/2017 for both 189 and 190. My occupation Engineering Technologist falls into ' Other engineering professionals' quota which is already out of ceiling value for the FY 2016-2017. What are my chances of getting an invite in the coming FY 2017-2018 for both 189 & 190. Meanwhile I'm also looking forward to improve my English language score. I welcome every advice and information, thanks for your time.
Maanas , I think You can get 190 from NSW as it is having no additional condition . Only issue is this time individual cutoff will be bit higher. Better to improve points . How much is your score ?
Hi PAM, many thanks for your reply. I have all 7's in PTE academic, yet I'm trying to improve it. If there is chance of getting an invite from NSW(190) in coming FY 2017-2018, will it be at the very beginning or later in august/September ? because by that time it will be more than 6 months for my EOI in the line. Thanks for your time.
Please Add me +91-9818999686 Anurag Jain

Hello everyone, I have applied for engineering technologist 233914 with 60 points (age-25points, education -15points, PTE-20points, exp-o points) for 189 visa and have also applied for extra 5 points for NSW 190 visa. Is there any chance that I can get invitation in both the cases and is there any other state that I can apply for the invite or not.

At the moment 60 pointers are not being invited as far as i can see… its 70/75 pointers at the moment who are getting invited.

in terms of NSW - you have a chance, as per my view, as long as your anzsco is in demand.

in terms of other states, you can apply for as many states as you like.

Thanks for your reply mate, can you give me an idea when can I expect to have an invite from NSW, I m unable to see what is the current pattern for engineering technologist in the immitracker, that is NSW sending invites to us or not, and there is no way we can get to know who NSW are inviting.

I am with same code of engineer technologist. You need to upgrade your score to 70 to get invitation by 3 weeks from 189 subclass. and minimum 65 points + 5 SS for 190 subclass. Better try to upgrade your score.

Hey mate, I don’t have any work experience and have 8 bands each in PTE, I do not see any chance of increasing my points, other than giving NAATI exam but it’s scheduled after March of next year. If you know any other way please let me know. My points breakdown is as follows Age-25pts Edu-15pts PTE-20pts Experience -0 pts

then its hard… NAATI is probably the only way to increase the points.