189 Visa at Adelaide GSM

How can I confirm that GSM office has received notification of uploaded docs as requested in order to continue ... I thought they had to respond within 28 days after request. I have a job offer that is pending grant but they can't wait forever is there any way to plead my case with some one some where just to find out if there is still anything outstanding or if they are not finding something as I find that some people have lodged after me got CO contact long time after me and then get grant within 7 days of responding to CO Any advise would be great
Well it is not fixed that CO would get back to an applicants file right after 28 days timeline.. sometimes they come and check way before the 28 days timeline and at times it is way beyond that. You have claimed points for work experience hence expect verification as it is possible looking at the scrutiny DIBP officials are putting during visa processing. You have not reached the 90 days timeline that DIBP states as standard duration to finalize a case. You can write to DIBP or call them to check about your case but cannot say for sure if your call will be entertained at this time.. give it a try