189 Visa application - Number of positions in the online application form

Please advise. During ACS skills assessment I mentioned only my last position held in the previous organization in the online form but provided the Statuatory declaration of all the positions after they requested for additional documents due to job duties. My last position has job duties not in line with the ANZSCO code. In the skills assessment letter that I got from ACS it has listed only 1 (last) position held most likely because of single entry in the online form. Now when I am submitting the visa application should I provide the details of all the positions held or only the last position held in that organization. ACS skill assessment letter has 1 position (last one) statuatory declaration letter has 4 positions Also I am not able to fill all the positions in the form 80. In form 1221 I have enough space to list all the job positions of my previous organization. I have proofs like payslips , appraisal letters of all the positions held in the previous organization.
If u claim points for it, u must include it along with job description
However, for form 80 and 1221 all jobs must be included, even internship
1. I would mention all. Thats what I did. 2. You need mention all in the form 80 and 1221. Add them on separate sheet. 3. Submit all evidence you have.