189 August Invitation Round

So the unofficial results from Iscah for 189 August round invitation is out and they have predicted as of this writing that there was only around 100 invitations. There was no invitation for all IT occupation except probably a few invites for software application programmer. I applied under network engineer and the last time I updated my EOI was at the end of May, 2019 with 75 points. According to the current trend and also trends from around feb-march of last financial year, it looks like anyone with 75 points under networking it is going to take forever to get an invite (if that ever happens considering all other things such as skilled migration cut to around 18000 including New Zealand citizen for this financial year).

Does anyone has any insight as to why the invitation numbers are so low? Is there any hope of getting an invite for people with 75 points (network engineer) effective from around May-June, 2019 to get an invite on 189 stream or 190 stream NSW within this financial year (July 2019 - June 2020)?