Visa Grant Delay 189

Hi, last year i.e. 2020-2021, migration program planning level for 189 visa was 6500, however their outcomes are 7213. for 190 visa, planning level was 11200 and their outcomes are 14268. it means they granted more visas than their planning level?? So they can follow the same trend in this financial year??

Yes they can do whatever they want if they have intentions of doing it.

Is planning level projected for invitations or visa grants?? please clear

Visa grants.

Ok then they can also grant more visas in this financial year as news of increasing migration level already goes around. Recently i heard also from one agent that offshore visas could be seen processed quickly in near future as already big backlog ahead of the department.

2 Likes

hopefully they are not playing around this time lol…

A recent 189 offshore grant is reported on immitracker https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/consolidated-visa-tracker-sc189/cases/case-91129

1 Like

Folks, excited to see 1 offshore grant from Mar’19 today. Let this be the restart of a stalled engine and we all waiting for this long shall hopefully get our grants momentarily - awaiting since Jul’19.

1 Like

Guys, I am not on immitracker. But just to let you know I am offshore(India) and received my grant today after an extremely long wait. I was invited in Feb 19, lodged application in Apr 19, had 2 CO contacts (Mar 2020 and Nov 2020) for doing pcc/medicals again. It says for first entry, arrive by 28 October 2022 and Must not arrive after 28 October 2026. Does it mean I must make first entry before 28 Oct 2022 or is it 28 Oct 2026 ?

1 Like

First of all congratulations for your grant. You must arrive into Australia by 28 oct 2022. And within 5 years probably in the fourth year you can apply for citizenship or you can apply resident return visa to extend your stay till you have accumulated 4 years of onshore time for your citizenship. Once again congratulations man :blush:

Can you please share your occupation here?

Congratulations and thank you for sharing this - such positive news flowing in right before festivities will lighten them up for sure :smile:

1 Like

Let there be HOPE fingers crossed

1 Like

Congrats. What is your occupation code?

261311 Analyst Programmer

Looks like all of the information was removed. What were the details?

Lodged March 2019 offshore. Thats all i remember. I don’t know why they deleted the grant information.

1 Like

Great Positive news. I guess it’s the beginning of the most anticipated new wave of Visa grants post Covid as local lockdowns and restrictions have been removed in most part of the country and the workforce is back in the offices. Lets just stay positive and hope for the best. Cheers…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the information.

Hey guys. 1 more grant approved yesterday for Amandeep in our 189 visa group on whatsapp. Application lodged on apr 2019. (India offshore)

2 Likes