Visa Grant Delay 189

Global processing time changes to 29 months for 189 point tested stream

It’s just the indication of the average age of the finalised applications in the previous month. It gets updated every 20th of month.

1 Like

I am sitting at 30 months.

Any offshore grant ???

Nothing until 80% of adult population 16+ in Australia gets fully vaccinated. Currently it sits at 75% for first jab. People who got their first jab will obviously get the second one in a month at most. Hopefully we will see the summer in Australia :sunglasses::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

That too they don’t intend to process application offshore. They intend to allow residents to travel abroad and come back.

Please follow the actual media releases because most of the media outlets will tell you their opinion on the news and not the actual news.

For your information Here is the official link of the media release posted on the official home affairs website.

https://minister.homeaffairs.gov.au/KarenAndrews/Pages/new-digital-platform-to-support-reopening-of-the-international-border.aspx

1 Like

I already told you that will start look at the applications from december and change the direction of processing. Their 80% target to vaccinate the people will be completed upto mid november for over 16.

2 Likes

Ok. Let’s see who gets grants or co contacts from offshore starting Jan 2022. I have seen tall claims from Australia in last 2 years since covid had hit.

Just try to remain optimistic.

1 Like

1 Like

No mention of 189 or 190?

don’t know what will happen to those who are completely offshore lodged on 2018/2019,no bridge visa etc nothing,never landed in Australia before.But those who were in onshore n became offshore due to COVID bad luck for them no worry I guess…

I am completely offshore and lodged in Feb 2019. I am bearish and not bullish on the visa application.

Helloo friends, I just come to know that Covishield has been approved for visiting Australia. But Covaxin is not allowed anywhere, I have been vaccinated with Covaxin… does there are any chances of approval of Covaxin for travel after it got WHO nod.

Do you have PR to travel if yes then government can administer covishield to you provided you show them that you have to travel.

If you don’t have PR yet. Doesn’t matter which vaccine you took because we won’t get PRs in 189 or 190 anytime sooner before 2023.

Dont worry covaxin will get WHO approval in October.

1 Like

Did scomo e-mailed you this information? :grin::grin::rofl::rofl:

Yes. But don’t ask for the screenshot as it is confidential information.

Hi Guys! Amused by your banter online😂…Just wanted to update that as per latest Australian News, Australia will take final call on accepting Chinese (Sinovac/Sinpharm) and Indian Vaccines (Covaxin) later this week. Sharing screenshot of the same for ready reference…Just be hopeful and expect the best…Cheers!!

p.s: I have taken covaxin😛

2 Likes