Visa Grant Delay 189

On a positive note, this at least gives you some surety that someone is looking at your application…

1 Like

Hi guys, I just also got asked to redo medicals and pcc. Wish me luck. Occ: electrical engineer lodged: Mar 19. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ol the best…myself april 2019 fingers crossed

1 Like

You go bro :muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Good luck , hope you get v soon.

You have lodged in March 2019 only right? Also, Is this your first CO Contact and are you on onshore or offshore please?

1 Like

Yes March 2019, this was 2nd contact and I am onshore.

Hi guys, just got an email from immi saying that my application has been allocated to be processed. Anyone else get this email? Is this a CO contact? It was signed off with someone’s name at the bottom

1 Like

Hello… was this the immi assessment commence email? I received one back in February 2019.

its a co assignment good luck

Yes that’s exactly it, man that is so frustrating hope things progress fast for you

Thank you I’ll update my case on the immi tracker website then

1 Like

That’s not exactly a CO contact. It’s just an email few of us received that states the application is allocated for further processing.

Yup I gathered from your case I’ll just add it in like you’ve done it, so it’s just more fluff from them from the looks of it

Yea…but I do know of cases back in 2018 that got their grant 4 days after receiving this email … so I do honestly hope that you get your grant.

1 Like

Thanks man and I hope yours gets processed asap too, God bless.

1 Like

3 new grants reported today … since when did they start working on Sundays??? :astonished::astonished::astonished:

They do work on weekends as I just got my grant onshore a couple of hours ago! I applied PR in last march in 261313.

3 Likes

Oh wow :open_mouth:- Congratulations @Evan_T.

Did you mean you applied on March 2020?

Congrats to everyone who is getting the grant.

I hope that, we, who are on the hook for last 2 years get our’s soon.

3 Likes

Thanks and yes I applied on March 2020.