Visa Grant Delay 189

Well, It depends on planning levels for next financial year. Currently, It’s very low. Expecting to get them all cleared by the end of next financial year( June 2022) wouldn’t be a great news for applicants already waiting for 2 years because that may mean for them that it took 3 years for their applications to be decided.

More NZ permanent visas have been granted than points tested this financial year.

1 Like

I received s56 request for more information mail again today…1st time in Mar 20 which was for PCC, and now again…this time they are asking me for re-medicals

1 Like

That means they want to give you a grant🙂

1 Like

No, that now how it is…now its medical…few months later it will be one of the PCC and the loop goes on…thats what they have been doing…I wish there was an option to get the refund and withdraw the application, I have already lost interest but just doing because I have already paid fees and invested my time and energy and hopefully will recover some of it in future

1 Like

Hang in there. It is encouraging to see some movement than no movement at all. I know the wait is frustrating and the system is unfair. But I’d like to think otherwise and hope that we all will get our grants soon.

2 Likes

@mishu2808 Are you required to redo medical with the previous HAP ID or the CO assigned a new HAP ID to you?

Priority is also given to any point test visa (189) if occupation is on pmsol list based on recent confirmation by department.

A ray of hope…

1 Like

Could you please help me to understand data

in these above two FOI, DATA of onshore and offshore shows total applications pending are 7363 upto 31/10/2020

However in

this FOI data upto 30/9/2020, the total number of pending applications were 13692

that means they have decided total “13692-7363 = 6329” so 6329 applications were decided in one month (i.e. October) of 190 subclass? is that right? or something else.

could you provide the link where they confirmed this information

They had provided data including secondary applicant in some where figures actually represent primary applicant only.

I noticed the discrepancy in some of them as of 30th of Sep and asked them. They replied they inadvertently indicated secondary applicant, but was actually showing primary only.

So, the current backlog is around 13K.

1 Like

hi guys…did someone tried to contact immi deptt by email or feedback? I did feedback online 3 months back but now its not wrking…plz suggest me how to contact the deptt

thanku

Hey Jagroop. I sent them an email a few days back and got a standard response. I also called them this morning and was again given the standard response. I used the feedback form to send them the email-https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

I do not have the old HAP ID, so I am not sure if its a same one or a new one, but I was asked to generate again like we do 1st time. On the Health assessment page, it asked to generate new HAP ID and the previously displayed text (something like “all health checks done, visa processing can now continue”) has been wiped out.

Yes, its frustrating and I had applied half-heartedly. I was more keen for Canada PR (almost everybody gets invite for it), but somehow I didn’t get invite for that, and my profile was more suitable for Aus PR.

thanku friend …I m doing same procedure but its nit wrking fr me

this is what I m getting eveytime i m trying

But the recent grants and my personal experience is contradictory to that. I have seen at least 3 offshore 189 visa grants (software engineer in the PMSOL list). As per my personal experience all of those applied either at the same time or after me, so i really can’t say how true this article is.

I think it will let you submit a feedback/ complaint if you select “no “ as an answer to the “ do you have an enquiry …” question.