Visa Grant Delay 189

Aww! I hope things work out for you. Good luck to you too.

That makes me very hopeful. :blush: Thank you .

Experts, i got a response like this for my compliant. Is it boring recorded message or something meaningful?

Autogenerated text. I don’t expect them to give more info as they are receiving too many complaints like yours.

even though this looks like generic response, atleast you got some response…I have never got any response when I submitted feedback, i think I submitted twice in the last few weeks

Hi everyone, I have lodged my 189 visa for some time now and I noticed that in the visa category section right above the application status, it says “Skilled Regional” and not " Skilled Point-test". My invitation was for a 189 visa and I am a bit confused as to why the category is not the same as my invitation. Any thoughts?!

Hello,

I applied for 190 and in my immiaccount also, it shows as “skilled Regional” just above the application status. Not sure why. But as long as you applied for 189/190 and got the acknowledgement letter for the same, I don’t see that as a problem to worry about.

1 Like

Make call to the dept or email skilled.support. May be its a system error or so

1 Like

It’s fine. They belong to a family called Skilled regional. You haven’t made any error. All good mate.

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

Hi, is it true that Immigration has resumed PR grants for Offshore applications?

They desperately need migrants to build their economy… Soon we will hear the news that favor us.

Yes, I received a 189 offshore grant on 22 Sept.

2 Likes

Wow great. Congrats @evanb . Slowly Good news are coming. Hopefully all of us will get our Visa grant soon. What is your ANZSCO, and when have you applied?

1 Like

Thanks, it is refreshing to know :relieved:

Congrats hey, so it is true :relieved:. When did you submit your application?

Another Offshore grant reported today in immitracker for 189…Computer Network Enggr…May’19 lodged

1 Like

Education is not shown in immitracker. Also, just a matter of fact, anyone with PhD (& post PhD/Post doctoral exp) will better apply for Global Talent Independent Visa and not 189 skilled Visa.

Congrats on your grant.

Long wait.

This occupation is in the priority list.

Were you requested to do medicals again?

ANZSCO Code: 224311 (Economist) South African Offshore >>> Yes, you read correctly Skills Assessment: 10 Jan 2020 EOI DOE: 24 Jan 2020 (90 points, including PhD, Superior English) Invite: 12 Mar 2020 (waited two selection rounds) Submitted: 14 Mar 2020 with medical (completed on 14 February), police clearances, etc Direct Grant: 22 Sep 2020

1 Like