Visa Grant Delay 189

Thank you for clarifying.

Iscah site is down, can you share it on some fileshare platform?

It’s now working.

Lodged 14/1/19. I have been waiting for 1.5 years. Contacted by CO in June 19 and Oct 19. All required documents are submitted. No updates until now.

How long do I have to wait ?

We don’t know…I just learnt about an onshore applicant who got his grant last Friday after 1 year and 7 months

1 Like

Any offshore cases granted ?

I applied onshore on 11 June 2019, still waiting. No CO contact… Although I m not in Aus. now… Not sure my application is still treated as on shore or off-shore with regards to the current situation of border closure due to this pandemic.

Yes that’s the question I would like to ask as well. 1. If you submitted your application on shore but you are currently off shore. 2. Submitted off shore but currently on shore. Will they classify your application on shore or off shore ?

For the police check (own country one), do they send to Australia Immigration directly? Or send it to the applicant ?

Can anyone help me in regards to my query?

I am a 189 applicant onshore and my company’s name is not the same as the one on my payslip or on my employment contract. I dont know why this is such but as I work at the main company and wear their uniform, I put the main companys name on my application and form 80. Please note, I have not claimed any points for any occupation. Would this be an issue?

Hello , Thanks for the information… We applied for 189 on february 2019 onshore, have not received any Co contact yet. still waiting for grant almost 17 months now.

We are all on the same boat. The guy who just got the grant confirmed CO contacted to do medicals on the 11th of June. So, let’s hope they start picking old cases like this one and yours.

What matters now is if you are currently onshore or not? If yes , then it may have an oppurtunity to be picked up along with other onshore cases

So our applications are randomly assigned to CO from the system? How does the system work?Anyone knows?

I phoned DHA and asked a related question to the guy and he said if you applied onshore your application is processed onshore and the same otherwise. There are applications for some visas that are processed and decided offshore if It was lodged offshore, but in terms of the skill visas I don’t know the process of work allocation by DHA. I couldn’t find any information on this.

If someone knows It would be greatly appreciated you share that information with us. It would give us a clue how they would process applications. Although this is a very unique situation to be sure, there would be a lot of speculation instead unless they release an statement advising on this.

2 Likes

Thanks for your information!

Yes. It is very painful to wait without any updates, since we had put so much efforts …

Thanks. Let us hope that way. lodged several complaints via Global Feedback Unit, But received the same generic response from them. don’t know how long we have to wait. Thanks again for this information.