Visa Grant Delay 189

Life is full of choice. We are always free to make choice but not free from the consequences of the choice we make.

2 Likes

Your cribbing and irrelevant examples doesn’t change the way DHA works. Your posts suggests that you have done zero research on PR process, all you know is immitracker.

2 Likes

Okay dear sir, I am assuming you have done extensive research on the PR process and know the DHA’s working. Why don’t you enlighten my ignorant mind about the same?

Dude … we are not arguing with you. Please try and be positive. It’s infuriating that you are so negative. Yes the situation is obviously not ideal. But we will all get our visas.

2 Likes

Absolutely with you brother … ppl who don’t wanna move to Australia… just quit … rather than crib… not everyone gets the easy path … yes we are waiting maybe this wait will help us grow more patience in our own lives. I don’t know why it’s happening to us … but I know one thing … one day it will come and that will be a beautiful day for all … all the best everyone :smile:

3 Likes

so if you are so much sure so when you quiting? let see your example ist rather than suggesting others to quit

1 Like

Guys, i received my PR. i submitted on 18 March 2019. And i got direct grant on 26 Jan!!! I applied for auditor. So guys, don’t give up. Compared with those who have got invited, we are the lucky ones. Just enjoy your life and wait. One day, the PR will knock your door. Hope eveyone can get your PR asap

7 Likes

Guys, Need your opinion. I know this is irrelevant, but please give me your thoughts. My wife who is with me in Australia from a visiting visa, needs to renew the visa and has to make an short exit from Australia. What would be the cheapest option? And do we need a visa to go to New Zealand? She is a Sri Lankan citizen

You can upload documents any times and it won’t delay your application, because they always consider the ‘application lodge date’. it would be better to upload documents rather than getting a CO and wait for another 3, 6 months. My observation in general : even if we uploaded documents in other sections, it is always better to upload it again on the relationship section to make it a strong consideration.

Hahhaha… Lol OK… I’lll give you an example like you… There are three guys who are keep making love with their own wife and expecting a child… One day one of the guys getting a good news from his wife that she is pregnant in three weeks… And another one getting a good news from his wife that she is pregnant in three months but the last guy is keep f**king without knowing that he is an impotent…

But later stage that impotent guy also getting a good news from his wife that she is pregnant(because of him only) and it just took time… Which one of you among these guys? Good news is always a good news at anytime it comes… patience is more important that quitting… the last one can’t abandon his child because he knows how precious it is to wait and get a good news from his wife (DHA)

Why I’m mentioning about impotent guy is that because your posts are such!!! But no worries you will make your wife pregnant soon though you are impotent(being positive after you know it cannot happen)… And you will be happy one day for the good news though it comes late like you said…

2 Likes

Congrats…can you please share the job code you applied for ?

Has any one with lodge date before 2019 jan contacted DHA recently?

1 Like

The job code is 221213 external auditor

Hi Guys!!! I just received my golden email few minutes ago. Lodged on 27/03/2019 and received direct grant today. Thank you guys for sharing useful information in this forum. All positive guys will receive your grants soon!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! It’s the best gift for the Chinese New Year.

2 Likes

Congrats ! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you! Congrats to you as well! You know it, it’s best gift for Chinese New Year. I’m so happy that you receive the same!

Hi …congrats …plz update ur case on immitracker

Congrats this is great news. Was this for a 189 ? Also what is your profession?

Yes, 189 for accountant.