Visa Grant Delay 189

I applied in the category University Lecturer (ANZSCO Code: 242111) on 11 June 2019. There are a total of only 28 (I know it from occupation celling) applications with DHA in this category from Feb/March 2019. As this skill was included in skill select list in Feb. or March 2019 only.

Very few applications; because Its very hard to hit the right score in this profession. As Univ. lectureship is hard to secure in the first place, and then you loose age points, if at all end up acquiring any points for work experience.

I did not see any other applicant in this category on here or on any other forum.

Not sure when will my turn come. Really down…

I still don’t understand. There is an attachment sections where the documents are uploaded. I don’t see these yellow highlighted titles anywhere?

When was the latest contact and for what ? Will they ask me for new medical and PCC ?

how many CO Contacts ?

ur country of residence/passport?

me too from nov 2018, 2 CO Contacts, and also waiting, recently did medicals of my new born. let’s see.

Glad to hear that @LarryD So I hope the repeat medicals for Wife was not a huge hassle and standard tests with no repeat xrays and tb tests and stuff.

In the same boat and most probably might get a contact for repeat medicals for my wife as well (815- July)

Hi. I lodged on 20/03/2020, I received a request letter from Immigration over the weekend. In the request letter they asked for my country police certificate which I have provided at the time of application. I have resent it again. Is this normal??? I mean, is it common that even though I have provided the document (and it is still valid till 15/03/2020) the CO asked for it. Thanks.

Hi sometimes CO overlook and will ask for the documents again. Can u pls let me know when was your invitation. Are you from March or February invitation round. Bcz i lodged mine on March 22 and from March invitation.

Can u plz again check ur lodgement date…i guess the year shud be 2019

Sorry, you are correct, I lodged 20/03/2019.

I received my invitation on Feb.

There is no wrong in expressing yourself, but you should note that, if that were the case, there wouldn’t be any invitations whatsoever. But as you can although decreased, but invitations are coming every month, sometimes twice per month. However as i said before, they are likely granting applications with higher points - most likely under 30 candidates. This is the most preferred section of people for country looking for immigration. Its very natural…

1 Like

Thank Bro, lets all just hope for the best and wait.

There is one direct grant for March 22nd on immitracker :slightly_smiling_face: fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Where is that…i cant find

That’s Jan 16th Grant, not today’s.

Congratulations LarryD. I have also been contacted to sign and upload Form 815 for my kids (they seem to be exposed to TB, not active TB though). I have signed and uploaded Form 815 on the same day of CO contact. CO request states that once we (myself and my family) receive Visa Grant, I need to contact BUPA to arrange follow up with in 4 weeks of arrival into Australia. I have contacted BUPA right away to make if I am not missing anything, they also confirmed that they can proceed with follow up medicals only after we get VISA. But seems, you have done medicals before you got GRANT. This is little confusing.

That’s right, it was probably updated today on tracker

He has received a CO Contact for redoing medicals since his spouse’s medicals got expired. I’m also in the same boat and even if we both receive a CO contacts for redoing medicals we have to, otherwise if a grant is issued we have to contact BUPA after reaching Australia !

1 Like

Third CO contact today and guess what - new police check required, but no repeat medical asked.

Coincidentally (or not), the Commonwealth Ombudsman replied saying after internal consultation they have stopped using “twice of processing time for 90% of cases” as a threshold for investigation.

2 Likes