Visa Grant Delay 189

No, until they ask to do so, i started to develop headache because i was not doing anything apart from waiting daily desperately, and used to check immi account 3-4 times and this forum 15 times, but now I decided to change my focus. I had already said no to 3 opportunities because i didn’t want to take any risk, but now i have applied for one position in my organisation and preparing for it, that has really brought peace. Now what will happen, happen…So i also suggest everyone from my 2 years journey and last worst 1 year , please engage yourself in something big and good and live life the way you can it most, because Ultimately, we, ourselves are most important and nothing more important than our peace, health and happiness…This PR should not define and modify us or our life.

7 Likes

come on you are the lifeline of this topic if you pull yourself out from this topic so who will wait for the grant you should take the opportunity in your company before when you got offered now you are on the edge where the final verdict will be announce any time so please check your status daily in immi account and checking this forum 2 times a day good luck

1 Like

and what is the status showing in immi account

Hey Praveen, You have not got even single CO till date. And what was your score.

I got contact on 19thMarch for wife’s birth certificate and i provided that on same day, but still in received state since then… score was 70 points for 263111.

I will say one thing there is a time for a decision of our applications it will not a minute early or a minute less so relax and wait for your turn it will take few nano seconds to receive the grant email from the department and you will be astonish to see your grant unexpected so faith is the main thing in our cases.

3 Likes

It will be just harder for you guys to check and wait for the result daily. Move your efforts to other manageable aspects of your life. Be realistic, don’t expect the drastic changes on the trend as this is the NEW NORM. Live your life and just put the waiting game aside, don’t let it consume you. To ease your mind, you can just probably check the 10th and 20th of the month to see the invite and the processing trends.

3 Likes

Hi Baru, tax statements : is it form16? I havent uploaded that as I wasn’t claiming any points for overseas experience

me 390 days, but got CO contact after 255 days, and since then no update, case in “Further Assessment”.

that’s tough for u bro, but only CO knows what he’s doing, if anything it is.

yes but my concern is that if they want any information they should asked by now

hi Roomi

what’s your spec. is it for Software or anything else?

bro that’s System Engineer, code 263111

The problem is for people who have no other way than migration. they have invested all their money and losing their age points.

1 Like

After you lodge your visa application you don’t loose age points…

Hi guys! My case is on FURTHER ASSESSMENT status but my agent has advised me to send 1221 and 1399 forms beforehand. Should I really send them now when the officer hasn’t asked and that my case is already on FURTHER ASSESSMENT?

I think I shouldn’t because it may get my case to the bottom of the queue or it may even confuse the case officer!

Any suggestions? it’s been tough 10 months after lodge so far…

what is your timeline

I know budd, but we dont know actually what is dha planning for 189? Will we receive grant for sure? By losing age points, i meant application for other programs. It is really fraustrating, 190 and 489 applicant are receiving grant within 2 month after lodgement, and we are waiting for 9 months. More suprising, is that we got more points, so we should be a priority.

Grant will be issued in any case. It’s just a question of when not if!!! :slight_smile:

I was expecting after trimming the processing time down i will see grants in december. Its been 10 days and just a single grant.