State Sponsorship wait time

Hi All,

I am new around this block hence forgive me if this is repeated question.

I have submitted SS with 70 points to Vic, NSW & Tas for ANZSCO code#: 263111 on 5th Dec 2017 - Could you please advise me the wait time to get an invite?

Tell me is it 65+5 points you’ve got?

NSW and VIC have different approaches compared to Tasmania, they invite selected candidates from the pool of applicants.

I can see (here:https://myimmitracker.com/en/au/trackers/expression-of-interest-sc190) that some applicants were invited with 70+5 points by VIC in 2018. Previously to that both states invited 65+5 too, but that was in 2017.

Based on that i would suggest to wait and just see how the trend will go, there is no fixed timeline.

Thank you Andy. I have applied for PTE exam next weekend for another try. I am hoping to get 20 points in PTE to improve my score for ANZSCO 189.

TA

Good luck. I’ve sat PTE 5 times (+ 4 time IELTS). So just be focused, you will get there.

Hello, I have submitted eoi for 189 @ 65 points and NSW nomination @ 70 points on 18/03/2018. May I know any chances for an invite and under NSW nomination scheme can the nominee live in Sydney or any other suburb in NSW?

Hello, I submitted my EOI for 189 @ 65 points and NSW nomination @ 70 points on 06/06/2017. Still waiting…

It all depends on aznsco… with 70 points the wait can be very long, say for 261111… while for Motor Mechanic with 70 invite will be real quick.

hi. i applied to NSW with 55 pts seeking additional 5 pts from state nomination. is there any hope at the current trend for 233311?

Hi Andy, I had applied EOI for NSW 190 with 60 points initially in November then I updated the EOI with 70 points 65+5, 10 in IELTS. What is the waiting time for this score or do i need to give another exam to increase my points. I’m applying for a software engineer role.

Hi Andy, I had applied EOI for NSW 190 with 60 points initially in November then I updated the EOI on March 19 2018 with 70 points 65+5, 10 in IELTS. What is the waiting time for this score or do i need to give another exam to increase my points. I’m applying for a software engineer role.

Currently, mostly 70+5 are getting invited. :frowning: unless you have only rare anzsco.

Hi,

I submitted the application for Australia PR 189 & 190.

EOI Initially Submitted On 25/09/2017 EOI Last Submitted On 19/03/2018 Occupation - Software Engineer - 261313

189 Points - 70 190(NSW) Points - 75

What is the timeline I can expect to get the ITA, please? Or can I expect to get an ITA at all with these points?

Points break down

Age - 25 PTE - 20 Experience - 10 Education - 15 State Sponsorship - 5

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Rakhesh

You have a good english score and have claimed points from experience as well. I think you should be invited soon. Although, I am sorry, I dont have a timeline for you but I still think yours is a better case than mine even with same score.

Mine is - Age - 30 PTE - 20 Experience - 0 Education - 15 Spouse - 5 State Sponsorship - 5

Hello everyone, Can anyone please tell me how much is the time line between pre-invitation and post invitation (Skill Select invitation) for 190 sub-class, Victoria?

Hi

I submitted EOI on 10/09/2018 occupation engineering technologist -233914 in VIC 190 with Job offer letter with 65 points.

What is the chance to get an invitation?