September AOR 2017

Hello, Do you have any sample format for enquiring application updates. CEC application. I am afraid I missed something. Updated on jan 13 as IP2. After that nothing… Pls reply me

I would suggest you to call them.

CEC tends to sit in IP2 for a long(er) time.

Hi , I also have same status but my e-aor date is feb-25-2018, would it be possible for you to guess if its is IP1 or IP2? Thanks

As you are feb, most likely it is ip1.

Thanks Andy I have a question here , this is what I see on my status. Is there any difference on status for IP1 and IP2. what I mean is in terms of wording.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What is your AOR date? Sorry if its in signature- i cant see on mobile

Hello Can you please add me on the watsapp list? AOR Sept 2017 - PNP Ontario (applying from USA)

I Applied on Sept 2017 (PNP Ontario from USA) - its been 8 months and No PPR yet, anyone in the same boat please advise?

I emailed CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and got the following response!

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required. We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

The wording of the response e-mail suggests that you are under security screening, which procedure takes quite long.

Why have they put me under screening? is this random check and they picked me? how long of a wait this "quite long " you mean ? Around 1 year? Any advise ?

Being put in security screening depends on various factors, such as employment for government in your country, numerous travels abroad, especially if they are to specific countries, your nationality, etc. From online forums appears that the average duration of the security screening stage is approx. 9-11 months. However, this is just an average, there are people who clear it in shorter period, but also others in longer period.

You know for sure if in security screen. only by ordering GCMS notes.

Please add me in aor group on September 2017

Pls invite me on whats app… sept 11’17 aor

Pls add me on whats up

Hey Andy,

Can you please invite me as well on whatsapp group, I received my AOR on Sept 2017.

Please add me AOR 17th Sep. +919892570850

Please add me

Please add me to whatsapp group

Please add me on Whatsapp group. AOR 9th sep.

Hi everyone,

Just posting this to check if there is anyone in a similar status and time-lines like me?

AOR : 10 September Med Passed : 6 October

There has been no updates since I received the medical passed update email.

I called CIC on 19 December to find out more details, but they could not tell me anything more then what I can already see online.

Anyways, below is the screenshot of my application status as of today.