Routine checks

Hi guys, today in the morning I got reply from GSM@border.gov.au for my ststud udate.They replied your appliction is still under routine checks and acc to them these routine checks are may be becoz of some fraudelent document or random check or some employment or eductaion verification. They said they have hired some third party through which these checks are going. However, my CO replied that he didn't get any news regarding these checks and as soon as they will get any news they will move to next stage. IS THIS THE STANDARD REPLY THAT DIBP GIVE TO EVERYONE WHO ASKED FOR STATUS UPDATE
this email is signal of NJL on way.. sorry but its happen all time. same with me.. check all ur document again and be prepared for any query or phone call or interview ..
Hi asvin, wat is full form of NJL? Apart from that all my documents are original...no fraudlent document......after my college studies I m working in the same company.....and all my responsibilities are same which I mentioned on the experience letter.... However, at present still there is small mistake in form 1221 and form 956......
@advin u also got the same reply when u asked for status update?
Pb14372 wen I emailed to gsm
Wen u emailed to gsm
I emailed on November 7.... nd my agent again mailed them on November 14 without telling me
Routine checks are the answer the give to everyone who asks for status update.
@farjaf... didi also get the same reply?
When called they told me routine checks going on and they told everyone. How did they mentioned some fraudulent document or random check or some employment or education verification? Could u write the exact Email?
At present this application is still under routine checks And we're sorry - the detail of individual checks is not made available prior to the check being undertaken, to ensure we don’t undermine the checking process. As mentioned, we don’t give details about specific checks prior to them being undertaken, but we can say as a general comment that documents are checked for various reasons, for instance, the case may have similar characteristics to other cases in which fraud has been found, or it may be a random check, or a particular document may have had some aspect to it that warranted checking. Any document or information that has been supplied with the application may be referred for checking and may relate to English language, identity, relationship, education, employment. Some checks are undertaken directly from this office, some by posts, some by other agencies acting on our behalf. Note: the timing for completion of the checks varies from one case to another depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. As soon as we have the results we will continue processing and inform you immediately for the next stage. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
This is the exact rmail
This isn't something to worry about as they are just give some general reasons for long delay of application. If your documents are genuine and correct no need to worry about. Have u ever complaint in DIBP? because I sent an status update back in late october and December and still no response from them
@farjaf.....I never complaint......however, I sent mails in july, Sep and November .....I very politely asked them it's already 3 months gone which is the standard processing time...but still didn't get visa....they always replied that we cannot provide u definite timeframe and some routine checking is going....but I believe mistake was from our side bcoz my agent had very inconsistency in uploading documents..don't know wat to do....each and every document is rite ...there is no fraud

Dear Asvin,

I had also received the Natural Justice query in January 2017 and replied with all proofs and letters. Still got no revert from their side. Its has been almost 1.5 year after replying to their natural justice query. I have also submitted feedback on their portal regarding the visa processing and received standard answer about processing etc.

I want to send them an email for expediting the application. Can you help me/guide me for the same? As I have heard that in multiple cases, people have sent an email requesting fasten up the process and they got quicker processing on their application, so on which Email id should I send them query for application revert? It will be great if you can send me the email you had sent (with removal of sensitive details) along with email id for the mailing

Regards,