NSW Invitation with onshore experience

I have 75 points ( 10 in English and 5 of spouse) without state sponsor and working in sydney from last 5 years (will be completing 5 years in 2d week of Jan). What are the chances of getting nomination?

What’s the ANZSCO?

Software Engineer

Chances of state nomination cannot be predicted. If you browse through immitracker you will be able to find cases with higher points like 80/85/90 without state points. So it is better if you could increase your score as the competition is very high. If you could get 20 points in English you have a very high chance of getting nominated.

Hi All,

I have 80 points without state sponsor for Mechanical Engineer. Reviewing immitracker I cannot make out if every case is from onshore applicant. Greatly appreciate if someone can please confirm what are the chances for me to get NSW invite for Subclass 190 and also are all of the cases in immitracker for SC 190 from onshore applicant? Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

Could some one confirm have you got NSW invite for SOFTWARE ENGINEER in last 2 months. My EOI has 85+5 points (20 English points, 5 onsite NSW experience point & currently in NSW).