NSW 222311 Financial Adviser 65 + 5 awaiting invite

Hi Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. I just submitted my EOI with 65+5 points under financial adviser. How long do you think will i take? Also, are there any specific dates of the month when NSW sends invites?

Any advice is appreciated

Hello all, I am looking to apply for NSW stream 2 for Financial investment advisor

I am MBA in marketing(India) with 9 years of relevant experience.

How much points can I get for work experience? Will vetasses deduct any years from my work experience?

My points may be 70+5

What may be chances???

If your occupation is not on NSW list but on CSOL then u r eligible for NSW stream 2.

Vetassess will deduct 1 year of your experience

@bluesea8023 Hi did you lodge your application? And do you know if an EV employer verification happens or not after lodging? Just so that I can inform my ex employers about it.

Hi !I’ve lodged on May 9th.Haven’t received any EV yet. Hope there will not be an EV. And I need to pay VAC2 ,still waiting. until now there is no CO assigned. What’s your status now?

NSW seems to invite from Feb -May since 2016

Hi Guys

the new NSW 2019 List has come through and obviously does not have financial investment adviser on it. Are we sure that it is still on stream 2 or do we know if it has been taken off?

thanks

@bluesea8023 Hi I lodged on Jun 29th and waiting now. What is VAC2? I have made the visa payment.Hoping for the best and all the best to you too. Any update?

@samk U need to check the consolidated occupation list CSOL. If any occupation is present on CSOL its eligible for stream 2 for NSW.

Hi Guys

Looks like the stream 2 is no longer available in NSW, so all hopes are shattered.Does anyone know if they are inviting people with very high points?

Thanks

Hi Samk,

How do you know its not available? Is there any article or site saying the same?

There used to be an option of stream 2 on the NSW page which is no longer there, I called NSW immigration and they confirmed it has been removed.

1 Like

Hi yellow_hulk,

VAC2 is an orientation program for the de facto partner. Usually asked if CO functional isn’t convinced on functional english requirements.

I lodged on May 1st and received an assessment commence e-mail on August 21st, nothing else. Have you been contacted, EV or any other update?

In which states does financial investment adviser can apply for 489 and 190 . Is there any options left for us or not ?

@R2D2xyz: Thanks for the info. I lodged on June 29th and havent heard anything since then. Lets hope we get positive outcomes soon.

@Oscar071: For 190, only NSW is open for now as this occupation falls in CSOL. I am not familiar with 489. Others, please guide.

Hi All,

I recently got contacted by a CO for

1. form 80
  2. evidence of your relationship with your spouse

So please please fill the form 80 if you have not after lodging the visa.

Also, can anyone tell me what all documents should be given for the 2nd point.

Thanks

Hi yellow_hulk

I have already applied for PR with 75 points (70+5) under Financial Investment Adviser code. Could you please guide me if I stand any chance for the invitation under 190 subclass. Thanks in advance.

Hi samk,

Any luck ? Did you get any invite yet ? Thanks

Hi yellow_hulk

I have already applied for PR with 75 points (70+5) under Financial Investment Adviser code. Could you please guide me if I stand any chance for the invitation under 190 subclass. Thanks in advance.

Are we getting invite under 190 for FIA?? OR JUST 491