Nova Scotia October Intake - Successful applicants join here

invited.

Hi,

Did anyone received ADR request or questions on application submitted? How much time it takes for document verification? Is there a mail I’d or website to check application status?

Thanks Anil

I don’t think there is any other website except for the Nova Scotia’s online service or the email updates that one receives on specific milestones. You can check tracker for ADR. I think few people already got request for ADR.

SENIOR / EXPERIENCED MEMBERS SHOULD ADVISE FURTHER ON THIS. …

Hi guys, anyone got file number this week? Seems no new progress since last weekend.

Yeah seems a little strange. There are so many still without application numbers.

There is no identical processing for anyone, however, you can see based n the previous intakes approximate timeline, the range for ADRs can be anything between 5-60 days easily, response to the same can be 5-60 days too.

Hi Everyone,

Please be ware of your immigration consultants if you are using one. Turns out that for the Application ID that I have been waiting for…had been already sent back on 19-OCT-2017…and my consultant could not advise me on the same.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage:

Usually, with consultants, you got to be pro-active and ask yourself…

Greetings… I am crazy or only NOC codes 1111, 1114 and 1123 were nominated so far?

Also, I would appreciate to be invited to the group.

i have invited you to the group…

in terms of NOCs… will check in the tracker and group too.

Hi Andy

Please add me to the group as, I requested earlier as well.

link sent.

Hi there…

I applied for NS PNP on 5th July. Surprisingly, I have only received acknowledgement mail till date. In spite of contacting NSOI through email and personal calling, I have got no options but to wait!! My patience is getting over. I don’t understand why it should take so much of time!!

What did they say over the phone, you have an extreme waiting time.

They said that they are processing with the pending applications and will communicate their decision through mail.

well… then you’ve got to wait.

this sometimes happens when they run out quota for the year, and wait until new quota open to allocate your nomination.

keep us posted.

Andy… Plz let me know how much time in an average dose it take to submit your application once Nova Scotia express entry window opens, considering it opens for only couple of hours. Also is it OK to take consultant help or we can do it ourselves. Thanks

I’ve not completed it myself, but i reckon most people prepare beforehand, and then it takes an hour or less.

Thanks Andy? Others - How much time did it take when you self apply for Nova Scotia PNP during the window open hours.

again, just got heard on whtsapp guys waited for 8 months… not sure if it is a true info, but passing it here…