Need Help:: Question related to statutory question

Our PR application "Cancelled as Incomplete: by IRCC last month as my husband’s FBI clearance letter issued prior to his last date of stay in the US. We have got ITA again but confused on these two question for me and my husband. Any direction will be helpful

Has been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I believe this should be “Yes”

Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

I believe this should be “No”

Has been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I believe this should be “No” as the IRCC letter was issued to me and my husband was dependent.

Has ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

I believe this should be “No” as the IRCC letter was issued to me and my husband was dependent.

Please advise, we do not want to make any mistakes this time.

Hi there i had a similar question in the past. i would recomment you call IRCC and ask them directly.

Aditionally, I would add an explanation letter to the application that states that you called IRCC (mention the date and time) and that they helped you answer the statutory questions.