***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations for submitting your eAPR and becoming part of March 2020 AOR gang.

This thread is to assist everyone with questions in relation to process tracking, trends, processing timelines concerns and just to get together and plan the upcoming move over to Canada while trying to understand when to expect your PPR.

Good luck!

I will be sharing some statistics below to help you with the process.

Please submit your questions here and will do my best to answer those!

All the best and see you in Canada!

2 Likes

Any WhatsApp group link for Mar’20 AoR?

2 Likes

March 2020 AOR group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/FJ8uHcvva7EFGsb1Y5KO3p

2 Likes

Processing time trends and patterns report:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current Processing: *The dates are based on the data reported to myimmitracker in the past 24 hours.

Statuses by months 2020: *Not much happening for 2020 applicants at this stage, PPRs are flowing for 2019 applicants, see below. Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

Statuses by months 2019: *December, November and October have reported hundreds of PPRs in the past few weeks. Source:https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

PPRs by period report: *Very active 2.5 months of 2020. A lot of PPRs. Raining pretty much every day. We can see the decrease in the processing time, see below.

Average processing time CEC: *We can see that CEC remain the fastest stream.

Average processing for FSW-O&I: *It sory of stablized at around 185-195 days on average.

Average processing time PNP: *PNP once again became the fastet stream, a number of December applicants got PPT already.

Applicants by stream 2020 *PNP slowly reducing and will, most likely come to usual 10-15%, however, with new provincial quota allocation we should expect PNPs to pick their share towards August/September.

Average by a province: *Processing time for PNP has stabilized now and is quite short. NBPNP 135 DAYS ON AVERAGE!

PPRs issued by visa office in 2019: *Ottawa, Sydney add up to 85% of all PPRs generally, NDVO however, in last 2 months issued A LOT OF PPRs in the past 2 months.

Average by nationality: *As you can see, Syria, Palestine, Cuba and Zambiaare taking a LONG TIME.

Fastest Stream And IT IS… PNP in the past 30 days

Processing by visa office *Vienna, Warsaw and London are SUPER-quick.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

hi , I had submitted my EE application with 1cm more height as compared to what I submitted in my study visa application . Its not that my height has increased . Means I dont;t know.

But even if it is not increased will it have any affect on my EE application.

hello , i have a question please . I use a different Trucker on Canada immigration forum and i can’t help to notice the difference between the one here and the other one . What is not clear here is the DATE application was receive and the DATE you are issued an Acknowledge AOR1. In your trucker there is only AOR1 date and its is very confusing as if this is the Application received or when they start processing . Can you please clarify this to me . Thank you

Hi guys, the whatsapp group seems to be full. Any other group I can join?

2 Likes

Hi,

I submitted my PR application and received my AOR on 3rd March. I then passed my medical on 10th March and subsequently completed my Biometrics submission on 12th March. It has been 2.5 months since with no update or notifications. I just want to understand how long does it usually take to receive one’s PPR if all’s well? And in case one has already received it and missed it, because it landed in their junk folder, how does one need to proceed?

Thanks

Hey, Is there a way to join the March AOR whatsapp group. The link says you cant join the groups as it is full.

Hi guys, created a March AOR 2020 group as the current one is full.

1 Like

Are any of you’ll stuck for Biometrics?

Has there been any update on the soft landing in Canada for those with CoPR ? If not, can we expect any change in the current rule regarding this ?

New whatsapp group for March AOR FSW-O Only

Has anyone from the group already received COPR? Our application has been in flight for a really long time now and not sure why is it taking ages. Do you think that ordering GCMS at this point is a good idea that might if not speed up, at least not slow down the process even more?

1 Like

Please this link has been reset and u am interested in joining this group as I am March 2020 AOR group