March 2019 aor applicants - fsw

March 2019 aor applicants - fsw
5.0 1

Hi everyone!

Starting thread for those who receive AOR in March 2019 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

My AOR was on 23rd March 2019 - No updates yet

HI Elina Thanks for starting this thread. Got my AOR on 25th March Although, the BG check has been showing IP1 right after i received the AoR, 10 mins after submission. No other uodate as of yet

Hello Elina, we share same AoR. Not update yet as well

Hi all!

I’m not sure which is IP1 or IP2, but on my BG check, it says:-

‘We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.’

Is that IP1? IP2? :sweat_smile:

Oh! And I got my ITA in the January 7th draw. How about you guys?

I guess this is IP1. Did you pass the Medicals?

I got my ITA on 20th March. :slight_smile:

No updates on Medicals yet as well. Have you passed?

Super excited and nervous at the same time… :laughing:

I checked with the hospital where i did my medicals. They are submitting the file today. It takes around two weeks after that for MEP

please check the updated statuses - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Sorry correction:

ITA: 30th January 2019

:sweat_smile:

ITA 23rd Jan. e-APR - 22nd March AOR - 23rd March.

Wishing everyone a superfast CoPR.

Is there a whatsapp group for March 2019 FSW applicants

My AOR was March 25th. And I have the exact same update, right after the submission it says, ‘We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.’

My ITA is Jan 10 and AOR is March 8th and there are no updates yet in my application. Medicals is the first to update followed by Biometrics. It is said that it takes 25-30 days for Medicals but still no updates on my part. It’s been 33 days since my AOR. Still waiting for any good news…

Hi May i please know - At which stage is one expected to get biometrics? is it expected to do be done by taking an appointment by self or will IRCC sent an email request after the medicals are passed. Thanks

Hi Tushar

May i please know - At which stage is one expected to get biometrics? is it expected to do be done by taking an appointment by self or will IRCC sent an email request after the medicals are passed. Thanks