Jan 2019 AOR APPLICANTS- FSW

express-entry
Jan 2019 AOR APPLICANTS- FSW

Hi, I have been asked for bio metricstoo, on 20th Feb. My AOR date was 13th Jan, 2019. Is that the signal of being in IP1?, Thanks

I thinks so, I really donā€™t know how to confirm if one is in IP1 or IP2. But from recent post, I learnt the system has changed. Wish you the best. I hope our process is fast.

e-AOR - 19 Jan Medical Passed - 27 Feb Biometrics Completed - 28 Feb

Awaiting further updatesā€¦

My AOR is Jan 29, but there is no progress bar on my profile. Is that normal? (I vaguely remember seeing the bar there for a short while before it disappeared)

Thanks for the thread. I share the same status at the moment. My AOR is 15th Jan, 2019

Please add me to the WhatsApp group if there is one already, my number is 91-8454944747

Anyone, who is done with Biometric, Were you asked by VFS to upload the receipt on IRCC? If yes, where and how did you upload it?

Hi Rahul, keeping the privacy of the group members in mind, we did not create any Whatsapp group. You can share your concerns/updates here and anyone who can help, would definitely respond.

As much as I know, your application will be taken up soon. They have started with Jan applications. But I reckon, they havenā€™t reached 29th!

This is normal. Keep an eye at your registered email id. One usually gets the ā€œupdate emailā€ either at 12:05am IST or 04:00 am IST.

I got update my biometric is completed. and I got this mail from VSF. Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019xxxxxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Please suggest what does it mean? what should I expect?

Has anyone one in your contact encountered these mails from VFSā€¦?

email from VFS? never heard of this in any other forums.

I have received the same message. Its just a confirmation from them regarding bio metric processing ā€¦!! Still have to wait for BCG to be processed before PPRā€¦!!

Hiā€¦so it is standard procedureā€¦thanks for replyā€¦gud luck for your application

Yeah, Thatā€™s normal. It means VFS has forwarded your details to IRCC Office. In your profile, in front of Biometric- it should reflect as ā€œCOMPLETEDā€. If not, you might as well should consider contacting either VFS or IRCC.

Thanks for the informationā€¦ Much appreciatedā€¦ Gud luck with your applicationā€¦ Cheers

I also share the same status Aor 24 jan FSW OUtLAndā€¦which stage is this?

I also share the same exact status. had you received the following emails from VFS after biometrics??? 1.Visa application, tracking ID No. 201903xxxxxxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

2.Visa application, tracking ID No. 201903xxxxxxxx. has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-03-07 03:31:59 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. PLZ do replyā€¦Thanks

My AOR date was 24th Jan, received a biometric request on the 4th of March along with a Notification of medicals passed. I am currently in the US, has anyone gotten their biometrics for canada done in the US?

Heyā€¦ I got my AOR on jan 11. Passed medicals on feb 21, finished biometrics on March 1. Does anyone happen to have a clue of how long it takes before you get PPR?