Jan 2019 AOR APPLICANTS- FSW

express-entry
Jan 2019 AOR APPLICANTS- FSW

I also share the same exact status. had you received the following emails from VFS after biometrics??? 1.Visa application, tracking ID No. 201903xxxxxxxxx. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

2.Visa application, tracking ID No. 201903xxxxxxxx. has been received at the New Delhi OC VAC on 2019-03-07 03:31:59 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email. PLZ do reply…Thanks

My AOR date was 24th Jan, received a biometric request on the 4th of March along with a Notification of medicals passed. I am currently in the US, has anyone gotten their biometrics for canada done in the US?

Hey… I got my AOR on jan 11. Passed medicals on feb 21, finished biometrics on March 1. Does anyone happen to have a clue of how long it takes before you get PPR?

Use the following link to join the Jan 2019 AOR WhatsApp group.

I have received the same mails. And now if it reflects Bio-metrics Completed, then how long do you think it will take for the PPR…??

Hi… What is ur BG status…?

Does it say your background check has been started?

Yes it does say its under process which i guess means has begun

Hi all, got AOR on the 11th January, Medicals passed and Biometrics request on 20th February and Biometrics completed on 7th March. The Biometrics IDs are now showing in the profile, but the Status is still the following:

“We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.”

Any idea if this is expected or if I should somehow try to contact IRCC?

Thanks,

E

yeah, if that’s what it is as you’ve described,… it does seem to be in ip2 stage!

Hi Epic-E, I’d suggest you to read the message carefully in your application profile, from IRCC. They must have been specific to the reasons and the time lines by which you have to get it done. Trying to contact them would only waste your time, making it more complicated for you. You can first get it done and then contact IRCC. Even can ask for clarifications as to why did it happen!

Thanks for your reply. I think you might have misunderstood me a little bit. We have already completed our biometrics on the 7th March. And you can actually see in our profile as well that they have been submitted to IRCC but the status itself has not been updated.

Hope that makes more sense?

Do you have any idea how many weeks it take when application reach IP2?

@ Epic-E, I do understand what you saying! Honestly, I have no idea why you got another request for fingerprints. But, if they have asked you to get it done then you have no other option to… After all, they know the system better than any of us. In my opinion, you should read the message from IRCC fwith the instructions for your fingerprints and do it before the time lapses.
Then if you want, can request GCMC Notes.

@ Pritam_Singh, mate you are in IP2 stage if we go by the traditional process. Unless there are any last minute complications, we are looking at anything between 2 weeks to 2-3 months eaily.

In my case, I’m MEP-pass, Biometrics-completed. Was in IP2 stage for almost 2 weeks with background check in progress then got my background check got changed to not started.

For all those who requested. Use the following link to join the Jan 2019 AOR WhatsApp group.

Have you got any recent updates after bio-metrics?

I am FSWO India …Aor Jan 2019…MEP 4 march…BG status change on the same day(4mar) that “We are processing your background checks” which seems like IP2 BUT today I got Update in my account and I noticed that BG status changes to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check” which seems like IP1 *Review of eligibility --We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility *Review of medical results- -You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results *Review of additional documents- -We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents *Interview --You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview *Biometrics-- Completed. *Background check —Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check *Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. I am confused that I have moved from IP2 to IP1… PLEASE SUGGEST…