Immi Assessment Commence

I got my assessment commence email from Lina from Adelaide on 11th nov. not heard anything after. How do you guys know if they contacted the employer? Also how do you contact them once processing time ends ?

I lodged my visa on 23rd Feb 2019, ANZSCO code 263111, received Immi assessment commence mail on 24th June 2019 from Sally from Adelaide and since then nothing… No CO contact or any other update. Our pcc had expired in Dec 2019, uploaded the new one on 11th January 2020. I am the primary applicant and my spouse is secondary applicant. No idea why are they taking so long and the worst part is people who lodged after us have started getting their grants… :frowning: Has anyone else received the immi assessment commence mail from same CO?

1 Like

Yes, Sally for me too. Lodged on 15 April, received assessment email on 13 Nov, and nothing since. But your case is even worse. More than 11 months and nothing. Have you contacted anyone?

I see you applied for 189, mine is 190. This means same COs work on both visa subclasses.