Immi Assessment Commence

hello sir but our immi account show assessment in progress.u will get soon
Hi, That's great. Can you confirm if your status changed to In Progress on the same day you got Immi Commencement mail. Its been about month now and status hasn't changed for me.
its change after two week
Thank You Goldy...Do let me know once your status change..
Hi,what is the update?
Still waiting.
TMX do not worry about status change. It does not mean that your file is not being looked into. Probably the CO is already working in the background. It is always better not to have CO Contact requesting for documents as it would just delay the grant.
Thanks Vikaschandra. Your words are encouraging.. But its almost 5 months now and no movement . No reply for my mail as well. This uncertainty is killing ...
Hi TMX, I also got the same email. Could you please update your status now? Were you granted visa? Please help me as I got the same "IMMI Assessment Commence" email. :(

I received the email today after 7+ months from date of lodgement. Does anyone know how much more we have to wait?

1 Like

Hi Anupal-Sharma. I also received the assessment commencement email on 13 Nov 2019, after 7 months. I haven’t heard anything from the co yet. any update on your side? What’s the name of your CO? Mine is Sally, from Adelaide office.

Nothing yet, even no contact or CO assigned. Though dept. contacted my employer same day for employment confirmation. Now just waiting any response from their side.

Is there any assigned CO on your case already?

1 Like

Yes. in the email the name of my CO was mentioned with her position number. A pdf was attached to the email with instructions and also the same info that was included in the email, her name was also mentioned on that pdf. In my Immiaccount, the same correspondent is mentioned under the section “messages”. Her name is also there. You could check one of these options. When you receive the email of “assessment commencement”, that means a CO is assigned.

Hi Did you get any further response from CO? I also got my commencement mail on 15th Nov but no further communication.

Hi Omar, no further responce yet. It’s super annoying. What’s the name of your CO?

Sorry, Omkar. Autocorrect keyboard :grimacing:

I got my assessment commence email from Lina from Adelaide on 11th nov. not heard anything after. How do you guys know if they contacted the employer? Also how do you contact them once processing time ends ?

I lodged my visa on 23rd Feb 2019, ANZSCO code 263111, received Immi assessment commence mail on 24th June 2019 from Sally from Adelaide and since then nothing… No CO contact or any other update. Our pcc had expired in Dec 2019, uploaded the new one on 11th January 2020. I am the primary applicant and my spouse is secondary applicant. No idea why are they taking so long and the worst part is people who lodged after us have started getting their grants… :frowning: Has anyone else received the immi assessment commence mail from same CO?

1 Like

Yes, Sally for me too. Lodged on 15 April, received assessment email on 13 Nov, and nothing since. But your case is even worse. More than 11 months and nothing. Have you contacted anyone?

I see you applied for 189, mine is 190. This means same COs work on both visa subclasses.