immi acknowledgement document received

Today 14/Jan/2020 I’ve received an email asking for more information about my employment claims, this is the exact email content : “Evidence of employment In order to finalise your visa application the Department is requesting you to provide your Social Security number and your password for below website to confirm your employment claims.Once your application is finalised, we recommend that you change your password.If you choose not to provide the information requested, your application may take longer to process as we are required to verifiy your claims before finalising your application.”

The problem is that what they asked for is not right about me, I don’t have any account in that site, I’m working in a department that has its own insurance system that can not be possible to view it on the internet" Well, I’m going to resolve the problem in a different way, wish me luck. :smile:

I’ve explained it to them that I don’t have that user pass they want from me, I hope they understand that, I also updated my bank statement, my payslips, my superannuation, I also uploaded a work reference, my contract, and some work regulation paper to show that the company I work is different from the others and it has its own pension-fund system. wait for new updates :v::v::v::v::v::v:

Wish you good luch @E.Rostami. Hope you get your GRANT soon…

Thanks my friend, wish you the same.

42 days passed since my comment and I’m still waiting :muscle::muscle::muscle:

Still waiting

Hmm, I know how frustrating it would be waiting for so long. Did you contact GFU as Suggestion or Complaint?. I contacted as Suggestion and got reply that it is because of COVID 19, things are delayed. We have requested reply from concerned processing team and they might provide further response at their discretion, however no further response has been requested and we have closed this case.

Hi Scdesh Well, I contacted them several times, the same old answer:" it is not possible for the Global Feedback Unit to assist you with this matter.Having previously advised that the Global Feedback Unit is unable to assist with enquiries, we will not respond any further." I’m disappointed, and I stopped sending them suggestion, asking about my case, so I just wait. Hope things go well, for all the people with Covid-19

Still waiting

Hi again @scdesh I’ve contacted them a few days ago and they replied me with the same answer which you have received. haven’t you gotten any messages from them ?

I haven’t contacted them after June 2020 as I knew there will little/no help from them. Just waiting…

Still waiting :sweat_smile:

Want to share good news that I have received my Grant yesterday Timeline: Lodged: May 2019 First CO Contact: Nov 2019 Second CO Contact: Nov 2020 Grant: Dec 2020. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kindly update on immitracker.

I’m so happy for you. Wish you luck there :slight_smile:

Still waiting… I will update my post if anything new happens. Wish me luck guys! I really need it.

Still haven’t received my visa… I’m not waiting for it anymore, just living my life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, how did you solve this problem, it is very interesting here. Since this is common, I would like to study this question in more detail.

I explained everything in a pdf file.

on 18/08/22 I got my grant. :slight_smile: