How To Get Nadra Birth Certificate Pakistan Or How To Get Nadra Marriage Certificate From Pakistan ?

How To Get Nadra Birth Certificate Pakistan Or How To Get Nadra Marriage Certificate From Pakistan ? it will be highly appreciate by overseas pakistani or those who relate to pakistan embassy in Canada / Toronto or other countries in order to get birth certificate pakistan nadra or marriage certificate pakistan nadra from pakistan ? i am in Canada and i need these certificate in pakistan to be further attested from HEC & MOFA in Pakistan ministry of foreign affairs in pakistan. need such services agents (preferable) in pakistan or such online services recommendation who can provide authentic yet genuine reliable certificate to be acceptable for immigration & visa purpose in other embassy. it will be appreciated thank you.

2 Likes

You can get it from relevant local union council office or by visiting any e-Khidmat Markaz office in Punjab.

I ve tried better Services from pakistan by the name of Birth Marriage Certificate Pakistan Services , they are providing legitimate services for all nadra birth n marriage certificate from pakistan. not only that, they also provide translations , hec ibcc pcc attestations and ECA services like Vetassess Australia , WES IQAS ICAS Canada / USA , O level equivalence certificate or school leaving certificate attestation from foreign affairs in pakistan / embassiess. me and my husband were able to get our all documents and they are operating in pakistan quiet fast, reasonable and well knowledge people. doing a remarkable job even in this pandemic & couriered my documents safe n sound. gladly it were all authentic legalization & were accepted by the authoroties here abroad , highly recommended.

12 Likes

Hi, Thank you for the viable information hania sister. it worked for me like a charm they also got it attested for wes canada and mofa as needed.

i too agree with hania , right piece of information.just what me and my family was looking (nadra computerized birth certificate and attestation from ministry of foreign affairs in pakistan) for as needed to apply for canada immigration proceedings. i was able to get WES & character certificate too from pakistan for canada visa too. appreciated .

thanks for the tip hania . i was able to get my nadra birth certificate for adults likewise my nadra birth registration certificate / act of birth certificate from pakistan. it was late birth registration certificate . i ve lost my old hospital birth certificate but through your mentioned tip i was not only able to get my nadra birth certificate from pakistan but also was able to get attestation done from ministry of foreign affairs from pakistan. as a bonus i was also able to get my police clearance certificate / character certificate from pakistan through same channel and that too attested by mofa ministry of foreign affairs in pakistan. thanks

i was surfing and found your feedback for the said nadra birth certificate, i am in toronto and found it very useful. they did not only assist for issuance but also couriered me safe and sound. thanks dear hania

hania your recommendation is certainly helping a lot of people online. unfortunately this has to be done by physical presence for applying nadra birth certificate from pakistan, as an adult i required my new birth certificate from pakistan with correction in minor mistake details by issuing authority in pakistan. but your recommendation got me through , they certainly acquired a true copy of my birth registration certificate from pakistan & documents attestation too. now ill be able to get my admission in university here. thank you

helpful :+1:

nice piece of information hania, i lost my birth certificate too . your given details worked like a charm for me & was able to got my birth certificate from them via courier here in toronto.

just for the record they are also assisting in ICES attestation for canada pakistan.

to the point information, well updated. the services you mention were able to get my nadra birth certificate from pakistan. also they got it attestation from ministry of foreign affairs karachi office. eventually it was accepted by the embassy here in france and turn out to be genuine and reasonable. thumbs up to hania

oh and later they also assisted me for my family marriage certificate from pakistan too.

obtaining nadra birth certificate for adults in this digital age has become hassle. with your message, me and my husband were able to get our late entry birth registration certificate from pakistan nadra.

hi hania, it worked for me. as i needed to get my nadra birth certificate for adults & also got my parents no entry birth certificate back from pakistan for my immigration to canada purpose in 2021. gladly they did the job and couriered me act of birth nadra certificate from pakistan. not only that i was also able to get my nadra marriage certificate and attestation of my birth certificate and nadra marriage certificate from ministry of foreign affairs MOFA in pakistan too. cheers

birth certificate pakistan nadra was easy to get, thanks to hanias post. i was able to get my nadra birth registeration certificate for US immigration and it also worked in canada immigration. they apparently also got my birth certificate pakistan nadra attestation from ministry of foreign affairs as in MOFA in pakistan. unfortunately i tried through tcs gerrys fedex attestation pakistan but they failed badly to do so. although this referal service by hania was quiet humble to get my birth certificate nadra from pakistan and got it attestation in pakistan. they also couriered me safely here in canada with good packaging. good one hania

yes it is really helpfull for getting your birth certificate from pakistan. i recomended my cousin the same service hania and they were able to provide nadra birth certificate pakistan in just 5 days. they also assisted him for police clearence certificate from karachi. this service is helping a lot of pakistani expats for getting there respective birth certificate in Pakistan either from karachi lahore islamabad, lost, new or duplicate, late birth entry certificate, no entry certificate or non availibility of birth certificate for old age citizenship either in canada, usa, australia, united kindon, uae dubai, saudi arabia, qatar, kuwait, oman etc. reliable yet reasonable too.

hello hania, i was applying for nadra birth certificate from union council, union council birth certificate form download. nadra birth certificate form download pdf, union council birth certificate fee 2021 2022. birth certificate pakistan sample, duplicate birth certificate pakistan. nadra birth certificate fees, late entry birth certificate pakistan for my parents. i was stuck at getting it from pakistan embassy here in canada, after 2 months there requirements are to get hospital birth certificate and alternately old cnic will not work and on top of that they objected over name correction issue. what they failed to understand that we had not much time to apply for immigration and parents visa for canada.

apparently, the given link in your message for applying for birth certificate pakistan nadra online worked like a charm, they were highly responsive and obtained my birth certificate from pakistan without any issue. it was duly legalized later by pakistan embassy and turned out to be authentic. truly your info is helping a lot of pakistani who are captivated and struggling to get such authentic birth certificate in english format from pakistan

Bless you

hi hania, i was seeking for how to get nadra birth certificate from pakistan. i found the link provided in your post very usefull and was able to get my nadra birth certificate from paksitan 2021 2022 new procedure. it was authentic and safely couriered to me here in ontario. thanks…

hey thanks for the link hania it was really helpful. union council birth certificate online, union council birth certificate fee 2021 2022, nadra birth certificate fees, union council birth certificate form download, hospital birth certificate pakistan, nadra birth certificate form download pdf, late registration of birth certificate in punjab pakistan, birth registration form punjab.