How much time they wll take to send PPR after the medicals have been recieved

Just wanted to know about the time taken to send passport request after the mediacls are complete and recieved by the visa office
It depends on the stream. Moreover, there is no clear correlation between the Meds passed date and PPR.
I submitted my application on March 26. I am inside Canada and did my medical exam 2 weeks prior to the submission. I received the AOR on March 27. However, I have not received any confirmation of "medical passed" or anything of this sort. In my profile, in front of medical examination, it still says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." It's been 45 days since the AOR. What shall I do? It is getting weird. Do everyone receive the "medical passed" confirmation?
Its takes about 6 month to 10 month depending on what category you applied and if you applied express entry it shouldn't be a problem .Can you clarify which category you applied for
Its takes about 6 month to 10 month depending on what category you applied and if you applied express entry it shouldn't be a problem .Can you clarify which category you applied for
I applied for CEC Express Entry. You are saying it takes 6 month to 10 month only for the "medical passes" status? The statistics on the myimmitracker website says it takes less than a month, and sometimes only a couple of days.
Hi Guys! CIC is taking very long to process Outland cases.Please sign the petition and share your story.So that we can raise voice. https://www.change.org/p/the-honourable-ahmed-d-hussen-minister-of-immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-canada-significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-outland-provincial-nominees
CIC is taking way too much to process applications... you can see on various immigration trackers that process of FSW is very slow...I am also awaiting to get medicals passed since 38 days...others have passed it 30 days...I dont know what is happening with my / our applications..? BTW the CIC website states that it will process medicals within 3 months for PR application!

Hi Guys. I’m doing the common law sponsorship, I started my process last year ( October), and I did my medical exam in May 2018 was passed on May 20, it’s been 2 months pretty much, how long more for the next step and what’s the timeline until I get to do the landing? If someone can share would be great, I’m doing the outland process. some people that I know said is super fast after the Medical to do the landing but I’m not seen progress. :frowning: